Ch 5 Interrogation

After leaving the storage room, Bella went straight to Dave's corner of the police department.
    'Hello, Dave,' said Bella, using her sweetest voice. 'Can I talk to you for a second?'
      'No,' said Dave, rolling his eyes. 'I'm busy. Can't you see?'
      'It'll only take a second. I have a few questions, and like it or not, you will answer them.' Snapped Bella.
         Dave flinched. Bella could be very scary if she wanted to.
       'Alright then, fine,' said he, taking off his gloves. 'So what do you want?'
        'First of all, I want to know why you took the notebook.' Said Bella. Dave's face went pale immediately.
        'Notebook? What notebook?' said Dave,  nervously laughing.
        Bell looked at him with a death glare which scared him.
         Dave looked down. 'I can't tell you,' said he. 'They would kill me.'
         Bella sighed. As much as she wanted that information, she couldn't let her coworker get hurt. So shedecided to ask a less serious question.
       'Alright then,' said Bella. 'Then how about you tell me the name of the woman that was with you?'
         Dave was shocked. 'How did you know?' Said he, whispering in case he was heard.
       'I have my sources.' Bella smirked. 'But seriously, who is she?'
          Dave looked around, hesitating. 'Don't tell anyone, alright?'
           Bella rolled her eyes. 'Fine. Who is she then?'
        'Her name is Maria Harper. And her address is 110B Brick lane.' Said Dave, shivering. 'And she is one of the worst people I have ever met.'
I'll be back on Monday. Bye!