Chapter 15: The Game of Things

Again, thanks to @Blink-5sos these next few chapters have been so much better so please say thanks to her.

srry for the rlly long wait. forgive me?

OMG IT'S CALUMS BIRTHDAY!!! YOU ALL KNOW I'M A FUCKING SLUT FOR CALUM SO I CRYING CUZ THIS DORK JUST TURNED 19! 19 CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE IT! PUT I CAN'T REMEMBER ON THE SIDE CUZ THAT IS SO FUCKING CALUM RIGHT THERE!

~*~*~*~

goal: 20+ & 10 comments for the next chapter? Jk I ain't gonna threaten you... or maybe I'm lying O.o

♥ s a b r i n a ♥

When we finished up writing songs with Calum and Michael, Bryan called Luke informing him that we were done. He too finished up their movie/hangout and told us to head on over.

It was only a ten minute walk, so we decided to decline the car ride. The three of us were forced to walk with a bodyguard, because apparently fans will 'mob' us.

No offense to us, but we are are certainly not 'mob' worthy.

We tried our be to act casual, but it sure as hell was hard when you're walking with a big and buff six-foot tall man.

It was actually quite surprising that when we were in front of the boys' apartment a few girls actually asked us for a picture and autograph.

"Oh my gosh, I saw all of your music auditions and I'm so excited to see which one of you make it," one of the girls said. We thanked her and entered the skyscraper apartment building.

As we entered the tall building, a man asked us our names and who we were here to see. "Sabrina Rivera, James Chance, and Dylan Cruz are here to you, Mr. Hemmings. Should I let them up?"

"Yes, thanks Kyle." I heard Luke's voice coming out of the little stereo the man spoke into earlier.

"Okay, his apartment is on the tenth floor, room 10B. Take the elevator; the stairs will be too tiring," Kyle smile, gesturing us to the elevator. We thanked him before we went up to the boys' flat.

The ride up was silent with elevator music accompanying us. It was those tight-knit elevator with a glass view. It gave us a nice view of downtown L.A. It was pretty cool seeing how high up we were, but James looked like he might pee in his pants any minute. He kept shaking his leg and checking what floor we were on.

The second we heard the ting, James stumbled out. He was slightly panting and we gave him a worried looks. He gave a tight smile telling us he was okay.

We made our way to boys' apartment door. Dylan knocked a few times and we waited for them to open it. But, because of the elevator incident, I kept looking at James from the corner of my eye; he settled down now, but I needed to for sure know he's okay.

He caught me staring and said, "I just have a fear for heights. I didn't think the elevator would have that glass-view. Don't worry anymore; I've calmed down." I nodded, believing him.

Soon the door was opened with Ashton having a ridiculous grin, "welcome to our fabulous sleeping chamber!" He yelled, opening the door wider for us to enter.

"Glad to be here," Dylan answered back, cheekily.

As we entered the apartment, Ashton told us to follow him to the living room. As we entered the living room, Luke popped out from the side screaming, scaring the daylights out of us all-even Ashton.

"What the hell, Luke?" I shouted, but I doubt he heard. He was on the floor rolling around laughing so hard that there was no audible sound anymore.