Chapter 12: Hot Pink Suitcase

I personally do not like this chapter. :/

Make as many obnoxious grammar cop comments as you want. 

~*~*~*~

♡ l u k e ♡

All of the other contestants have already arrived, we're just waiting for Sabrina to come out of security. I find it odd how she is one of two contestants to live closest to L. A but, is the last to arrive. I'm patiently waiting near the gate holding up a small sign with her name written with Ashton while Mikey and Calum entertain the others. 

We're wearing casual disguises just in case we get recognized. Normally we wouldn't wear disguises this late at night but, due to a recent incident at midnight coming home from Bryan's place caused us to be extra cautious. There was over thirty fans that mobbed us! So, I'm wearing a pair of beige khaki shorts with a plain white shirt with some shades and a red beanie covering half my hair. Ashton is wearing something similar to my outfit. 

After a few minutes a teenage girl carrying a hot pink suitcase walks out through the gates. I notice that it's our girl, Sabrina. I call her over, "Hey, Sabrina over here!" She looks around and when her eyes landed on our sign she froze for second then made her way toward us. 

"Okay, please give me a moment to come down. I'm a pretty big fan." She breathed out. She closed her eyes and took in three deep breathes then she opened her eyes and smiled. Sabrina extended her hand out to shake. "Hi, I'm Sabrina Rivera." 

"Luke." I introduced myself as I shook her hand. Then she greeted Ashton. 

"The names Ashton." He said, shaking her hand. She nodded. I noticed she still wasn't making I eye contact with either of us. I mentally chuckled, that's so adorable.  

"Sorry, the rest of the boys couldn't make it. They stayed back to entertain the other guests." I explained. Nope, still not making eye contact. 

Sabrina for some reason searched around the airport like she was looking for something. "Don't you guys have body guards with you?" I nodded and watched her eyes go wide. Her reactions are just so amusing to watch, it's so cute, 'baby' cute. 

"Where? I don't see them?" She said anxiously,  scanning the whole floor frantically. 

"In disguise, kid." Ashton said, ruffling her hair. 

"Yo, I'm only three years younger." Sabrina pouted. "Why are they in disguise too?" 

I sighed, "Jesus, you have so much to learn." 

~*~*~*~ 

In the car ride home Ashton and I asked Sabrina a few question just to get to know her better personally. 

I scratched the back of my neck. "How's life?" Gosh, that's one of the most random and awkward question a person could ever ask another human being. Me, being me made it fifty times more awkward. 

She started to giggle, "oh my god, you really are an 'awkward penguin.'" I sheepishly smile. "Oh, and life is okay." 

"Why not 'great?' You just won a world-wide contest to be a new band member with Ashton Irwin and these three other losers" Ashton said, teasingly. I jokingly slapped his shoulder.  

"Shut up." I grinned. "Anyway, why not 'great?'"  

"Uh, I'm not the most popular kid in my school... I'm pretty shy and invisible." She hesitated, looking down at her hands. I'm confused and a bit pissed off. How the hell does a girl that talented, funny, and pretty go unnoticed?  

I gritted my teeth, "no one bullies you, right?" 

Her head shot up, her eyes went wide and shook her head desperately. "No, no, no, no! Remember, I said I was 'invisible.'" 

"What's that suppose to mean?" Ashton inquired. I also had no idea what 'invisible' was supposed to mean. "Plus, how the hell are you shy? You sure as hell didn't seem shy in your 'Who I Am' video. You seemed like a crazy, out-going rachet-ass chick." SHe giggled at Ashtons choice of words. It was light and so... feminine.

"I just act differently in school. The 'me' in school isn't the real 'me.' The one in the video is who I really am." Sabrina clarified.

"What about the 'invisible' thing." I asked. 

I was 'invisible.'" She said, hoping we would catch on which we didn't. She sighed, "pretty much I was gone unnoticed. No one knew my name, my existence in school."  

"Oh!" We realized.  

"Me too!" Ashton exclaimed, excitedly putting his hand up for Sabrina to high five and she did just as enthusiastically as him, laughing. 

"Dorks for life!" I cheered doing an imaginary toast. At that moment Sabrina made eye contact with us for the first time.

 ~*~*~*~

HAI~

YEAH I ENDED UP NOT USING THAT AWESOME PERFECT SONG I HAD IN MIND FOR SABRINA. I KNOW I'M GOING TO USE IT BUT I STILL DON'T KNOW WHEN AND WHAT CHAPTER. 

SO THOUGHTS ON THE CHAPTER?

OMG GUYS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I HATE SCHOOL LIKE OH GOD I THINK I MIGHT HATE IT MORE THAN SABRINA DOES. LIKE WHY THE HELL CAN'T SCHOOL BE BASED OF BANDS?! I'VE BEEN THINKING AND THAT WOULD MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE, I'D ESPECIALLY LIKE GEOGRAPHY, HUNTING DOWN WHERE YOUR FAVOURITE BAND MEMBER'S HOUSE IS OR IS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. 

VOTE~

COMMENT~

BAI~