Chapter 14: Miss Jackson.

(A/N: Super long chapter and I apologize for the tremendously long wait but, at least I updated right? Yes? No? Okay.)

I have some pretty important announcements below so please read it.

Silent readers! Speak up! xD

Goal: 17+ votes & 10+ comments

~*~*~*~

8:23 A.M

♥ s a b r i n a ♥

This morning I was woken up by a loud banging at my door. God, is he trying to fucking break the damn thing down?! I groaned and trudged my heavy body over to the door; completely prepared to be a prissy bitch. When I opened the door, I saw a man. It wasn't just any man but, 5SOS' manager!

"'Operation Bitch Talk' has been shutdown."

"Why aren't you dressed and downstairs eating breakfast in the restaurant like, everyone else?" He yelled-it wasn't really yelling, but it was close enough. All I can say is he's extremely angry and disappointed. Dude looked pretty scary to say the least.

"I didn't know," Seriously? Of all the things, that.

"You should know, it's all in the pamphlet on your nightstand table beside your bed." He said, gesturing towards the night stand. I turned to see for myself and there the pamphlet was.

"I know you arrived late and all, but I do not tolerate reckless behavior in crucial moments. You are here competing to be the new member and little mistakes like these lower your chances." He explained, gently. I think he got use to these type of situations- if I know the boys correctly. But, then again it was clear that he wasn't kidding.

"I know and I'm sorry. No one actually told me about the pamphlet. It won't happen again, I promise." I said, sincerely.

"Good, now get ready and be down in forty-five minutes. If you end up late, you'll have to meet us at the studio- which by the way is not a good thing." He warned, with a faint and crooked smile.

"Yup, don't worry."

"Okay, see you down there in a bit." He waved 'goodbye' as he made his way back to the restaurant. I kept waving back until he was out of sight. I sighed and leaned back against the door frame.

"Why couldn't the girls have woken me up? I know they were going to play like this, but this was a bit low... not really. I guess I would have done the same in their scenario... yeah, then again probably not."

I went back inside to start getting ready. I couldn't take my usual hour long showers, so I had to narrow it down to ten minutes. I quickly blow-dried my hair and threw on the first shirt in my sight and black skinny jeans. I grabbed my combat-boots then headed out the door. It's not as if I'm going to go see the Queen, plus they gave me only forty five minutes. That is not enough time to look as fabulous as I usually do (not).

Um, soooo... where is this restaurant?

I asked the maid pulling the cart down the hall. She told me to go to the fifty-fifth floor then turn right until I see the restaurant's name pop up. I gladly thanked her and prayed I don't get lost.

~*~*~*~

9:02 A.M

The restaurant was so lively with constant chatter and laughter; it felt homey, it was nice. I scanned the room searching for a familiar face and the first I saw were Luke and Ashton sitting in the far corner with a glass view of L.A. I walked over there because I honestly couldn't find Dylan.