Part 86

Grayson: FUCK FUCK FUCK
*You Blake and Charles ran in and seen the exact same thing...*
Grayson: ALL OF THEM ARE DEAD! ALL OF THEM *He punched the wall as he stormed out  and back into the living room*
Grayson: DAN LEO AND CRUM ARE ALL FUCKING DEAD
Everyone: WHAT?
Preston: GRAYSON *you all turned and faced the left hallway as you heard a scream come from the last room*
Grayson: Stay here *he said to you while him and Charles ran down the hall and to the room*
Grayson: Preston?! What the hell, who is this?!
Preston: he's one of the people that Invaded-
Grayson: Say no more *Grayson loaded his gun and shot him right in his forehead, not letting any last words come from guy*
Charles: G-Grayson-
*he said quietly as his eyes fixated on the camera zooming in on you guys*
~Police station~
Police: WE FOUND HIM
Alex: Holy shit!
Police: GET ALL TRACKERS AND UNITS ON THAT BUILDING! HURRY
Charles: THEY FOUND US! WE NEED TO GO
Grayson: WHAT?!
Charles: THE CAMERAS
*grayson looked up in the screen and seen an police code activated in the systems*
Grayson: SHIT *All three of them ran as fast as they could and screamed for everyone to leave the building immediately. Grayson grabbed your hand and picked up bailey in his other while Blake grabbed Jackson and Charles had Maggie. The rest got into other cars as Grayson Preston and Charles started the engines of the cars and sped off as you all heard Sirens behind you.
Preston: Grayson can you hear me? *He said into his ear piece*
Grayson: Yeah
Preston: We need to spilt off!
*grayson and Charles separated from him and drove different ways*
Grayson: HOW MANY DO U HAVE?
Preston: THREE
Charles: TWO
Grayson: Shit I have 5!
Preston: Grayson take this next left and turn completely around, Drive up forest street and go on a dirt path at the end of the road. F-Foll- fol- *His mic cut out*
Grayson: PRESTON?
Y/n: Just do it! *Grayson sped up and did exactly what he was told. Finally
Losing the cops and finding the long dirt road filled with lots of trees and bushes on the sides.
Grayson: I-Is this right?
Blake: Doesn't matter, just follow it
*Grayson sighed and started driving down it for a couple minutes...Just as you all were about to reach the end when a car SLAMMED into the side of your guys car, Smashing yours and baileys doors and rolling the car upside down. Everyone screamed as you landed, Completely terrified*
Grayson: WHAT THE FUCK! IS EVERYONE OKAY?!
Y/n: NO NO *You let out a loud scream as you tried moving your leg that was crushed in the dashboard and council*
Jackson: HELP *He screamed in pure fear as him and bailey were crushed by the door*
*Grayson kicked his door as hard as he could and crawled out, and quickly ran over to Blake's car door and helped him pry it open*
Grayson: BL- FUCK *he grabbed his arm as a bullet was shot into it. he grabbed his gun and shot back at the people in the car*
Blake: GRAYSON WATCH OUT *Grayson turned around and immediately shot at the guy that was about to stab him.*
Blake: OPEN UP *He kicked the door one more time and finally got out with Grayson*
Grayson: GO FOR THE KIDS AND ILL GET Y/N
*Grayson went to your side to see you helplessly pinned down by the car*
Y/n: ARE YOU OKAY?!
Grayson: DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME
*He tried using his right arm to pull on the door but was stopped by the pain*
Grayson: Shit! *he took off his shirt and wrapped it around his arm to stop the blood from dripping*
Blake: Baileys out! Jackson is stuck though!
Grayson: KEEP TRYING
Y/n: I-I can't feel my leg *grayson pushed through the excruciating pain and pulled on your door as hard as he could.*
Grayson: COME ON *He yelled as pulled on the car door one last time and got it open. Your lower half was completely crushed*
Grayson: Y/n don't move. I know it hurts but don't move at all
Y/n: O-Okay *you closed your eyes with tears running down your face as Grayson gently grabbed your left leg and was able to get it out without it hurting too much...Next was gonna be more tricky because it was crushed in between two things.*
Blake: STAY HERE *He said to bailey and Jackson as he went over towards you and Grayson. He helped him push up the dashboard and pull your leg out...You screamed very loudly from the terrible pain that was sent through your body.
Grayson: Can you feel this? *he said as he push on your leg*
Y/n: FUCK DON'T PUSH THERE GRAYSON *He was making sure you weren't paralyzed even though he knew it was painful*
Charles: WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?! *A car pulled up with Charles Ashton Ivan and Dustin*
Grayson: LEAVE LEAVE TAKE THE KIDS SOMEWHERE SAFE
Charles: WAIT
Grayson: GO!
Jackson: BLAKE DON'T LEAVE US
Grayson: BLAKE GO WITH THEM
Y/n: Grayson what the fuck!
*You heard a car coming down the road as they all left. Grayson picked you up and ran back in the forest and hid while the car drove past.*
Y/n: We're alone now! I can't walk and your arm is shot! What is wrong with you!? *He put his hand over your mouth, shushing you while he heard voices*
??: GRAYSON AND THAT GIRL WERE HERE
Ben: WHERE DID THEY GO?
??: GET THE FUCKING SEARCH DOGS
Jack: It's time we put a end to their bullshit once and for all and finish Calvin's task
*As they were leaving and walking back to their cars gun shots were fired. You both looked over to the left and seen a unfamiliar car, shooting at Ben, jack and the rest of them.*
Grayson: That was Charles  *He whispered screamed as frustration filled him...Knowing he disobeyed his orders.*
Ben: OH LOOK WHO IT IS
*Charles shot and hit Ben in the shoulder. Everyone got guns out and kept shooting back and fourth. You and Grayson just prayed that the kids were safe and not with them.*
Ethan: BLAKE DUCK *he ducked behind the car door as a jack shot above him*
Grayson: I have to do something!
Y/n: Don't you'll make our hiding spot kn-
*Just before you could finished your sentence Grayson shot the back of bens leg, making him SCREAM and drop to the ground*
Y/n: Grayson!
Ben: What the FUCK?
Y/n: Oh my fucking god Grayson *you pushed through your pain and stood up while he kept shooting at them. You pulled out your own gun and tried to help.*
Ben: WE FOUND THEM
*A few guys ran over towards you and Grayson as you guys kept shooting and trying to fight them off. One guy grabbed you and put his arm tightly around your neck and pointed a gun to your head*
Y/n: GET OFF *you kicked back with your good leg and hit him in the dick making him fall to the ground. You shot him in the head, killing him right there.
Grayson: FUCK *Two Guys were on each side of Grayson as they knocked the gun out of his hands.