Part 49

*you got out of grays grip and wandered over to the dark window that only let visible moonlight seep through. As you reached it, you seen someone standing out there. They were wearing a devil mask with their arms crossed and they waved a gun in the air. You felt a hand on your shoulder, making you freak out and scream*
Charles: Y/n shh!
Y/n: CHARLES! You almost gave me a heart  attack! *you whispered screamed*
Charles: What are you doing?
Y/n: T-There's someone out there with a gun- *you turned around and didn't see anyone*
Charles: Y/n-
Y/n: No! I swear someone was out there
Charles: are you sure?
Y/n: Yes I'm sure!
Charles: are you sure your not just tired? *he said rubbing his eyes*
Y/n: THERE WAS SOMEONE OUT THERE CHARLES!
Charles: Y/N-
Chase: Is everything okay? *he slowly sat up*
Charles: Yeah, y/n is just seeing things
Y/n: IM NOT SEEING THINGS!
Charles: SHH!
*chase got up and walked over to the window and unfortunately didn't see anything*
Chase: Y/n you might just be stressed
Y/n: IM LITERALLY GONNA HIT YOU GUYS WITH A BRICK! *at this point you were furious with them, everyone else woke up from your screaming*
Dan: W-What? *he said in tired voice*
Grayson: What's going on? *he slowly stood up*
Charles: Y/n is seeing things
Y/n: For the last time Charles! IM NOT SEEING THINGS!
Grayson: Seeing what y/n?
Y/n: I was about to go to bed but I seen something go passed the window and I went to look and there was this guy standing in the front with a devil mask on and he was waving his gun...*grayson eyes darkened as you said that and he immediately knew what it was*
Grayson: Shit-
Charles: What?
Grayson: Everyone get over here *he closed the blinds and sat down on the couch. Somehow Maggie and bailey stayed asleep*
Grayson: Remember Ben, y/n?
Y/n: Yeah? Wait-
Grayson: I told you...I knew he would find us. And the only fucking reason is to tell Calvin.
Y/n: Wait how do you know it's him?
Grayson: Because of the mask...I'll double check with the security cameras but I'm 90% sure it's him.
*grayson checked and came back shortly after*
Charles: So..?
Grayson: It's him...100%
Y/n: Why don't we get revenge on them?
Grayson: Hm?
Y/n: We literally have been doing nothing back to them! Why not?
Grayson: because we were never strong enough.
Y/n: Look, don't you think it would be a good idea if we did something right now. Before Calvin kills us!?
*gray didn't say anything, but instead just stared down*
Grayson: Alright...what do we do first leader
Y/n: Wait what-
Grayson: You're the leader In this. What do we do first boss *he grinned at you*
Y/n: U-Uh Okay...where's Calvin's closest facility?
Grayson: Remember that one we went to a long time ago?
Y/n: Oh right, the only time you got revenge. *you lightly laughed*
Grayson: Don't push your limits missy..
Y/n: Alright, go get changed in dark clothing
*everyone left to get changed*
Dan: Grayson has such a soft spot for you
Y/n: I know *you laughed and went to get changed.
You all shortly got out of your rooms and got ready*
Y/n: I'm driving *you smiled at Grayson*
Grayson: Ugh fine *you, grayson, chase, and Charles got in one car. And the others got in another car.*
Charles: I didn't know you knew how to drive y/n?
Y/n: I knew how to since I was 15, Grayson just likes to take control
Grayson: Mhm
*it was about 10 minute later*
Grayson: So...what's the plan?
Y/n: we're burning his building *a huge smirk came on your face as you said that.*
Grayson: Alright...I guess that's what we're doing *he lightly laughed and rested his head against the glass of the window. Another 5 minutes passed and you said*
Y/n: Can someone call Ethan and tell them the plan
Grayson: Yeah
Ethan: Hello?
Grayson: Yeah...um were burning Calvin's building
Ethan: We're WHAT?!
Grayson: Yeah, so I hope you have a lighter
Ethan: Are you crazy!?
Grayson: No, but y/n might be *he laughed again and eventually hung up*
Y/n: Gee thanks gray
Grayson: You're the one who came up with this plan, not me *he laughed*
Charles: I mean, to be fair Calvin did burn our building
Y/n: Exactly! Also I'm pretty sure we're here
*grayson looked up*
Grayson: Yep
*Ethan got out and quickly knocked on your window, making you quickly turn your head over and let out a gasp. You rolled down the window and said*
Y/n: Ethan you almost gave me a heart attack!
Ethan: Sorry, But are you insane!?
Y/n: Yeah, maybe *you said as you all got out of the car
Ethan: Gray! You're the leader, why are you letting her do this!? *he said walking over to him*
Grayson: Because I can *He ignored Ethan and grabbed matches*
Y/n: Here *you threw everyone a lighter*
Ethan: I still don't think it's a good idea!
Y/n: Maybe it's not, but you didn't have to go through half of the shit me and Grayson did. Go home if you want Ethan *you stared at him for a second before you walked away leaving him shocked. He sighed and eventually followed everyone*
Grayson: Alright, we can get in his building through the back... that's how we did it before.
Y/n: Okay...split off, gray take Ethan and mason with you and I'll take Charles and chase
Grayson: Okay ms leader
*you playfully rolled your eyes and went your separate ways*
Ethan: Gray are we really doing this!? Like out of all the times you get a soft ass spot for y/n why now!?
Grayson: Because I trust her...and if she wants to do this then I'm not stopping her.
Ethan: Ugh! *he sighed as you all continued to go around to the back. Being cautious of security. You all eventually met up and started to climb a ladder to get to the roof of the building*
Grayson: Y/n I'll go up first because it looks like you'll have to pull your self part way up.
Y/n: Okay
*grayson got up and helped you up. After, everyone else came*
??: HEY!
*you all quickly turned around*
Dustin: Grayson!?
Grayson: Dustin?
Dustin: What are you doing here?
*him and his gang walked over to you. You locked eyes with a tall blond guy, that smirked a you.* (not dustin)
Grayson: Getting revenge
Dustin: Uh Same...Calvin needs to burn in Hell
Y/n: Wait he's not just bothering us?
Dustin: I'm sorry, but who are you?
Y/n: I'm y/n
Dustin: Dustin *he shook your hand*
Grayson: Okay okay we can talk later, but we should work together...
Dustin: What was your plan?
Grayson: Ask her
Y/n: Were burning his building
Dustin: you're what!?
Y/n: don't ask and grab a extra lighter *you threw him one and walked over to a roof vent*
Dustin: I like her Grayson *he said to him before he walked with the others*
Grayson: Me too
Y/n: Alright...gray give me one of your guns
Grayson: Uh
Y/n: Grayson!
Grayson: Fine fine, here *he handed you a extra gun. You opened the vent and seen a ladder*
Y/n: This is to easy *you laughed to your self and started climbing down it. It led everyone to a upstairs balcony around the whole place. Graysons gang went one way and Dustin's gang went the other way. You noticed Calvin and his gang down in a meeting room.*
Y/n: Nows our chance *you whispered and started pouring gasoline around. A few others did the same. You all eventually met back up at the top. You looked at Grayson for permission as you opened your lighter.*
Grayson: Be my guest *he climbed up as you lit your lighter and threw it in the building. You quickly ran up the ladder and ran to the side of the building. Grayson told you to jump and he would catch you. You did so and both gangs ran out and into your cars.*
Calvin: WHAT THE FUCK?