Chapter 39

Y/n: Are you okay?
Grayson: Yeah *He tilted his head back as you gave his hand a light squeeze*
Grayson: Okay we can go
Y/n: You sure?
Grayson: Yeah
*He stood up and grabbed his ribs in pain*
Y/n: Gray...
Grayson: I'm okay...we need to keep moving *You guys walked further into the woods and the sun fully set*
Y/n: Are we sleeping out here?
Grayson: We're have too
Y/n: Are we gonna be okay?
Grayson: I don't have a answer to that
Y/n: O-Okay
*Grayson laid down on the ground next to you and wrapped his arms around you. You listened to the noises outside...and were terrified, but You knew Grayson wouldn't go to sleep and instead protect you. You tried closing your eyes and falling asleep and in the next few hours you were out like a light. There for, Grayson wasn't. Another hour went by and you got woken up by Grayson*
Grayson: Y/n get up, we have to go *He said shaking you*
Y/n: W-What?
Grayson: I hear footsteps and see flashing lights. We need to keep moving, and without a gun we barely have anything to protect ourselves with
Y/n: O-Okay *He grabbed your hand as you guys ran and ran. You collapse on the ground as a shrieking scream exited your lips. Tears immediately fell from your face from the intense pain*
Grayson: Are you okay?! *He ran back and bent down in front of you*
*You lifted your jeans on one side and seen half of your leg was purple.*
Grayson: Oh my god...
Y/n: I think it's broken Grayson *You wiped your tears and tried standing back up*
Grayson: Don't walk
Y/n: We need to!
Grayson: No. we will be fine here
Y/n: Ugh this hurts *You said under your breath*
Grayson: Come here *He sat down in front of a tree and patted his lap*
Y/n No your ribs are hurt
Grayson: Y/n come here
Y/n: Gray-
Grayson: Now y/n.
Y/n: Fine *You sat in between his legs*
Grayson: Prop your leg up on my knee
Y/n: What?
Grayson: You need to get some blood flow in your leg and I want you to go back to sleep. Do what I say
Y/n: Alright *You put your leg up on Graysons knee as he wrapped his arms around your waist and held his pain inside...another hour went by and he started dozing off until you shifted a bit causing him to let out a groan from his pain. You quickly woke up and moved off of him*
Y/n: I'm sorry
Grayson: It's okay, go back to sleep
Y/n: No I'm not gonna keep hurting you. We need to get to a hospital or something *You stood up and sighed. Ignoring the pain in your leg*
Grayson: We can't go to a hospital. One, we have missing reports. Two, they will ask what happened and find out about the gang and both of us will get arrested. And three we barely have money *He stood up*
Y/n: Okay I get it.
*As you said that a metal rod was put around Graysons neck, pulling him back. He gasped for air as he reached up to it. Without thinking you grabbed the knife and stabbed the guy in the leg making him release Grayson. He got extremely mad and pushed you hard to the ground. Every bone in your body ached from the pressure. The masked man grabbed the knife out of your hands and was centimeter away from stabbing you in the chest. You quickly turned away and closed your eyes. Expecting to be dead right there. Instead, Grayson grabbed his wrists and pulled him off of you and onto the ground. With no hesitation Grayson stabbed the guy countless times until all the light in his eyes were faded.*
Grayson: Where did he come from?!
Y/n: I-I don't know
*You said in shock as Grayson got off of the man*
Grayson: Are you okay?
Y/n: I'm fine...
Grayson: We can't stay out here...how's your leg?
Y/n: Better, I'll deal with it
*With that being said you guys walked for a very long time. Both in extreme pain. You eventually made it to a side road where you seen a parked car*
Grayson: when I tell you to get in, do it okay?
Y/n: What are you doing?
*Grayson smashed the car window and some how hijacked the car*
Y/n: Grayson!
Y/n: Get in!
*You got in and and nothing but pure shock ran through you*
Y/n: Are you insane?!
Grayson: We need to get a gun *He said as he ignored your question*
Y/n: Grayson we just stole a car!
Grayson: Did you want to die out there?
Y/n: No but-
Grayson: Alright then! Now listen to me...we're going to get a gun and then get flights to Seattle.
Y/n: Seattle?
Grayson: Were meeting up with someone I know but there's no way in hell that were staying with him. We're gonna book a hotel room afterwards and lay low. Calvin is out to kill us and we have nothing. No team, no weapons, and no money. Okay?
Y/n: okay...
*Grayson drove to this store that looked run down and went inside.
Worker: Can I help you?
Grayson: I need to buy one of your guns
Worker: Can I see you ID kid
Grayson: I'm 19 *Grayson gave him a look before showing him his ID*
Worker: That will be 150 dollars
Grayson: Have a nice day *Grayson grabbed the gun and ran. Luckily there was no cameras as the guy dialed 911.
Y/n: Let me guess, you stole that too?
Grayson: I have 130 dollars on me. And that's for plane tickets. Of course I stole it.
Y/n: Are the cops after us?
Grayson: I'm 90% sure
*You gulped and sat back. He drove for another half an hour and got to the airport. Luckily you two were able to get tickets and got a flight. A few hours passed and you guys landed. Both of you were in serious pain as you walked for a few minutes and got into a alleyway and knocked on a door*
Y/n: What are we doing here Grayson? *You scream whispered*
Casper: Grayson? *He said with a shocked tone*
Grayson: We need to borrow some things
Casper: Of course boss *He smugly laughed*
Grayson: I'm not your boss anymore *He grabbed your hand and brought you inside*
Casper: And who are you?
Casper: I-I'm y/n
Casper: You guys look like you just got out of a bunch of fights
Grayson: We did
Casper: What happened?
Grayson: None of your fucking business
*You walked around a little bit a grabbed a few things...until you heard crying coming from a room. It almost sounded like a little girl. You slowly opened the door and seen...