Chapter 42

*You closed your eyes as your whole life flashed in front of your eyes once again. You expected to hit the ground and instantly blow up. Losing Grayson, Bailey, Ava, Ethan, Your mom, Lisa, and SO many more people. Instead, you felt the plane get VERY bumpy for a bit and eventually slow down at a steady pace. You landed.*
Y/n: W-WHAT!
*Everyone looked up with tears in their eyes as they started to smile. Most cheered with happiness and hugged their loved ones. You sat back with shock going through your whole body as you were frozen still.*
Pilot: we made it! But we need to get everyone off as soon as possible. *He opened the door as everyone was waiting to be dismissed. You quickly got up and ran out. Once you reached the grass you kneeled down and threw up. Grayson ran after you with bailey in his arms. Once he reached you he set her down and held your hair back. You grabbed a napkin and wiped your mouth as you slowly stood up. Grayson immediately brought you into his arms as you cried into his chest. Everyone started flooding out of the plane and walked away with their family's. You eventually let go of Grayson and wiped your tears*
Y/n: Bailey...*You kneeled down to her sad face and brought her into a tight hug*
Y/n: I'm so sorry sweetheart *You cried as those words came out of your mouth...it reminded you of how you just randomly left Ava. All you wanted was to go home and hug her...but you couldn't. No matter how badly you wanted too.*
Bailey: A-Are we okay? *She said as sniffled*
Y/n: Yes. We're gonna be okay *You wiped your tears and looked at her*
Grayson: we have to get going y/n...
Y/n: I know, we have a long car ride back
Grayson: yeah... *He softly said as he grabbed your hands and helped you up. Your legs were were shaky as he let go of you. You picked up bailey and walked over to the airport.*
Worker: Are you guys okay?
*Everyone was looking at you two...you weren't in your city yet, so no one recognized you.*
Grayson: What do you think! *He snapped*
Worker: S-Sorry sir *She said with fear in her voice as Grayson grabbed your hand and walked out. You all got a rental car and started driving*
Y/n: I can't believe that just happened *You had a blank expression as you finally spoke out. Grayson looked over to you and placed his hand on your thigh. You quickly looked down and and shoved it away.*
Y/n: No! Grayson just please drive with both of your hands *Tears fell from your face as you were still processing what just happened.*
Grayson: I'm sorry...*He looked back to the road as the car went silent again. You both were in so much pain but ignored it the best you could.*
*A hour passed*
Bailey: Grayson *She said half asleep*
Grayson: Yeah bailey?
Bailey: How long until we're back?
Grayson: 3 hours...are you okay?
Bailey: Yeah...I was just wondering *She said softly and closed her eyes again. You just stared out of the car window as time passed...a little bit later you let out a huge sigh and grabbed your leg in pain.*
Grayson: Y/n? Are you okay?
Y/n: C-Can you pull over?
Grayson: Yeah of course....
*Once he pulled over you unbuttoned your jeans and pulled one side done. Your whole leg was purple. Grayson was just as shocked as you were...*
Y/n: G-Grayson I-I need help *You said as tears fell from your face from the excruciating pain*
Grayson: Shit...we need to get back sooner *He said as he started driving a bit faster. You carefully pulled up your jeans and leaned your head against the car window*
Grayson: We will be back in 2 and a half hours...but I'll stop to get you ice
*You nodded and sniffled as your eyes we're squeezed shut*
*Another hour passed and you and bailey were asleep. Grayson pulled into a gas station and quietly got out and went inside.*
Ben: GRAYSON! You're back in town!
*Grayson froze and quickly turned around*
Ben: Damn! You're in rough shape! *He said patting Grayson on the shoulder*
Ben: So I see you have your girl outside huh?
*He quickly walked out and Grayson chased after him*
Grayson: BEN! WHAT DO YOU WANT!
*Ben tried opening the door as Grayson ran out. You woke up and quickly looked over*
Ben: Give me her Grayson *He laughed but shortly after Grayson punched him in the face and brought him to the ground. His fists had blood on them as he finished beating him up and got into the car and drove away pissed*
Y/n: A-Are you okay?
Grayson: NO! Calvin's fucking gang is already finding us!
Y/n: W-What?!
Grayson: That was Ben. He works for Calvin, meaning he's gonna notify him that we're back in town!
Y/n: Shit shit shit!
*Grayson kept speeding*
Y/n: WE'RE FUCKED
Grayson: I KNOW THAT Y/N
*Bailey was terrified and confused as she stayed silent*
Y/n: Grayson slow d-
*Before you could finish your sentence you both seen red and blue flashing lights behind you...*
Y/n: FUCK!