Chapter 38: The Meet Up

"Lisa, are you sure about this?" Lisa, Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé were getting ready in Lisa's suite. All of them settled on black attires with caps and face mask each.

"Of course, Eonni. I trust her. Besides, she practically begged for it. She must be desperate for my help or something." She fixed her coat and put on a face mask and a cap.

"People can act very well you know. What if this is a trap? If anything, happen, I will make sure to give you a good kick in the ass, Lisa-ya." Jennie warned the maknae.

"Relax Eonni. We are in the hotel area. What can happen?"

"You're right Jennie. Lisa, you are responsible for our wellbeing. Maybe I should write a will for my parents. What about my Dalgom? I should call Jin first, he should adopt my Dalgom for me. Or I just prepare a will to inherit all my belonging to Dalgomie!" Jisoo started panicking reached for her phone.

"Why are you so dramatic Eonni. It's maybe just a simple meeting." Rosé linked her arm with Lisa's.

"Thank you, Chaeng. Come on Eonni, we are safe. Let's go, everyone."

The four left her room with a complete disguise. Jennie and Jisoo were still suspicious and thought that the idea of them going to the meeting was very bad.

According to Angel, the studio on the first floor, at the adjacent buildings from the hotel. It was a three-storey building consisted of karaoke rooms, arcade rooms, bowling and whatnot. The studio was on the last floor.

They entered the elevator and went to the last floor. When the door opened, they walked while scanning the area.

"Look, there's nothing wrong with this place. It's brightly illuminated." Rosé observed the walls that filled with portraits of famous Western artists.

At the end of the hallway. A plat with bold A1 was located above a door.

"Here we are. So, I'm going first. Okay?" All the members nodded, and Lisa twisted the doorknob and entered the room. Once Lisa's figured disappeared the rest of Blackpink's members stood straight before the door.

"You know what? I'm going in. Lisa better prepares for my wrath later." Jennie twisted the doorknob harshly and entered the room.

"Chaeng, you come with me." Jisoo dragged Rosé with her.

One by one Blackpink member entered and, in the room, sat three more people. Two of them being Angel and Xiaotan and a man that Lisa doesn't recognize. Luckily, they have their face masks on.

"Oh, Miss, you are here. And your members too." Angel came to greet her and her eyes sparkled while greeting her other members with handshakes.

"Hello, my name is Angel. I am the secretary of Sir Jeon." A realization hit Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé.

"So, you are Angel? I thought I saw you during their engagement day, but I don't know your name." Jennie said.

"Yup. That's me. It's so nice to see you all. I'm a big fan." Angel squealed and jumped in one place.

"Hold your horse sister, why you call our Lisa to come here?" Jisoo stopped Angel squealing.

Angel cleared her throat and composed herself. She almost forgot their main motive having that meeting.

"The thing is we are very sorry for what happened with Miss Lisa and our Sir Jeon. All staff in the office that knew about you guys were feeling sorry too..." Lisa wrinkled her forehead refused to acknowledge another sympathy given to her.

"Stop it. Just straight to the point, Angel." Lisa snapped.

"Ah... yes, Miss."

Angel signalled the man that was observing them from her to come closer.

"This is Lay. He is one of our stable boys. His aunt from his mother marital side's friend's mother's cousin's husband's father's cousin's daughter..."

Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa already frowned trying to catch the meaning. Angel herself almost losing her mind trying to remember the details.

"Shut it! So, Lay's long-long-long lost cousin worked as a housemaid and she said she...maybe...saw..." Angel dragged the word one by one.

Lisa was losing her patience.

"Saw who?!" Her sudden yelling startled Angel.

"Saw Sir Jeon!" Angel blurted out.

All eyes widened. Jeon as in Jeon Jungkook. He's back? Here? In China?

Lisa's legs lost their strength. She didn't notice that she already fell on the carpeted floor. Her heart was beating so fast that she can hear it in her ears.

"Are you sure that it was him?" Lisa doesn't want to get her hope high.

"Yes, Miss. The Jeon only have one son. She can't be mistaken." Angel reassured. Lisa nodded in agreement. Yes. He owned the last floor.

Lisa didn't notice a smile already graced her face. A genuine smile that is familiar yet so foreign during these three to four weeks.

"Eonni, my Kookie, he's here." She shed the cries of happiness and gratitude. Lisa was crying and laughing at the same time.

"But Lisa, if he's already here, why don't he come for you? To reconcile with you?" Rosé interrupted. Way to spoil the mood. Nice one Rosé. Lisa stopped smiling and cried back for real.

"Eonni, maybe he hates me. He must hate me so much to not even want to come here to see me. Sob sob." Jisoo slapped Rosé's arm and squatted to reach Lisa's height to rub his back.

"Hey, don't cry. You look ugly." Lisa sobbing became louder. The heartless Jisoo received a glare from Jennie.

Jennie shook her head and massaged her head. Jisoo and Rosé were not helping at all. Jennie averted her attention to Angel.

"Is that why you call us here? To make her cry more?" Jennie raised her voice a bit.

"N..no. It's not our main plan. We plan to break into Jeon's villa."

The four heads snapped into Angel.

"Break in? Why?" Lisa already stood up with Jisoo linking arm with her.

Angel smiled as she successfully grabbed their attention.

"Yes, break in. FYI, the Jeons usually hired housekeeping staff from this hotel for their resident. Lay's cousin has been working as a housekeeper for a while, so she was one of the trusted employees that can enter the villa. She already met Sir Jeon a few times. So, it's impossible if she lied."

Lisa felt a new shine of ray radiating her right now.

Angel cut again.

"But... Master and Madam Jeon also there in the villa."

Lisa's mood was sullen again. Remembering the way Mrs Jeon looked at her.

"They forbid me to see him... I don't think I can even pass the main gate."

"Yes. They already tightened the security. They hired some bodyguards around the villa. We need ID to enter." Lay said.

"Don't worry Miss Lisa. We already come with a solution for that." Angel smirked.

"What would it be?"

"We suggest using workers' ID. Tomorrow you will use Xiaotan's ID. How about your members? Will they come too? I can find some more IDs if you want."

Lisa faced her members. They were staring at her with a smile.

"We're in. Who knows maybe I can unleash my inner ninja self. When do we start?" Jisoo joked. Jennie and Rosé nodded.

"Okay. Let's meet in the lobby area at 8.00 am tomorrow."

Finally, I get back until where I stop. The next chapter might take a while because I haven't written it yet. I wonder if my readers from my old account had found my new acc yet?

Anyway, Share some thoughts ;)

Epiphany in Euphoria LK Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें