{NSFW} Rugby - Jonathan x Reader x Dio Brando

Start from the beginning

Lucky for you, too.

He took one of your hands in his own, lifting it slightly and placing his other hand over top of yours. "You know I was only teasing, don't you?" Dio asked, looking into your eyes.

With Jonathan's hand on your shoulder and Dio holding your hand, you felt like you might explode. Your face was now red all over as you became more flustered by the second.

"I do," you admitted to Dio.

"There. See? No harm done. Now, if you wouldn't mind leaving, Jojo," Dio said, shooting a harsh glance Jonathan's way as he spoke the last sentence.

You felt Jonathan remove his hand from your shoulder as he turned to leave. You spun around, yanking your hand free from Dio's grasp as you did so.

"No! Don't go!" You shouted unexpectedly. Your voice was much louder than you had intended it to be, especially since Jonathan had only taken two steps.

Jonathan turned around and looked at you, his expression a mixture of surprise, confusion, and joy. Dio, on the other hand, was fuming behind you, furious he had lost yet again to Jojo.

"So you prefer him?" Dio asked, the sentence leaving his mouth before he was even aware it did.

"What? No, I..." you said, turning back around to face Dio.

You whipped your head back and forth between Dio and Jonathan, one seemingly pissed off and the other pleased. You were stuck between a rock and a hard place, unsure of how to break the news to the both of them.

"I don't prefer either of you," you admitted, blushing madly and looking down at the ground, "I like you both."

The boys were caught off guard by your courage, but more so by your words. Both of them? As in, at the same time? That did not fly with these two.

"You have to pick one," Dio said through gritted teeth.

"For once, I agree with him," Jonathan said.

You looked up again and noticed they were now both standing in front of you. The two intimidatingly large men glared down at you, daring you to make a decision, forcing you to pick between the two of them.

"I-I can't," you said awkwardly.

"I don't take leftovers," Dio said, folding his arms over his chest. Jonathan's gentlemanly nature kept him from saying anything so rude, though he agreed he wouldn't sweep you off your feet after you had been with Dio.

"It's hardly leftovers if you share," you pointed out, scratching your arm nervously.

Both of the boys twitched. Share? Did you really expect them to share you? Prepared to go off about how preposterous the idea was, the two boys looked down at you once more. You lifted your head that had fallen so that you could now look into their eyes. You looked up at them with innocence, silently pleading them to accept your proposition.

Dammit, why did you have to be their weakness? Why was it so hard to say no to you? After all, they had never exactly spoken to you before. It shouldn't be this hard to turn you down. You heard Dio scoff as he turned his head away, though he made no move to leave.

"Whatever the lady wants," Jonathan said with a smile, placing a hand under your chin to tilt your face towards his.

Effectively pissed that Jonathan had taken the high road, Dio was fuming. Since Jonathan had spoken up first, if Dio walked away now, you would be Jonathan's by default. And Dio refused to let Jonathan win.

"For you and only you," Dio said finally, wrapping an arm around your waist and pulling you close to his body.

You blushed intensely red as you realized the gravity of the situation. The two boys led you to the carriage that had been waiting to take them home. The carriage ride was awkward and silent, tension thick enough you could cut it with a knife.