Epilogue

This is a very Solangelo Chapter so if you don't want to read it then skip it and thank you for reading my book. At the end of this chapter there will be pictures of a lot of things so I don' t have to describe them as much.

Also, this might not be how a real wedding goes, but this was the best I could do,

Sorry if it is inaccurate.

Wedding Day

Nico POV

"I'm gonna kill him!" I said so while I was pacing the floor of my cabin. All I needed was for him to be on time once. I know, I know that sounds horrible. He is probably off in another galaxy saving innocent people.

Everything is perfect. The venue looks beautiful, everyone is here, and I have the best partner. However, I'm missing my best man. Will asked Cecil of course but I had to ask the one person who was late even when he wasn't Sigma.

Will's wedding party consisted of Cecil, Annabeth, Piper, Frank and Calypso. Mine consisted of Percy, Lou Ellen, Jason, Hazel, and Leo.

"I'm sure he'll show up any second." Hazel said, trying to reassure me. I was about to retort back but a knock on the door interrupted me. It was Annabeth. I stepped aside and allowed her to come in. We have gotten on better terms since Percy revealed his identity. I also overheard that they left on good terms as friends.

I went back to my nervous pacing with both Hazel and Annabeth staring at me. "How is he doing?" Annabeth asked Hazel in a hushed whisper. She whispered back "Well, besides being nervous about the ceremony, Percy hasn't shown yet and he is almost out of time."

I rolled my eyes and was about to go into a rant to both of them, but another knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. I walked over to answer it and yell at whoever was there but instead I punched him.

"Yeah, I deserved that. I'm so sorry I'm late. Things took longer than I expected them to on the last mission, so I left Luke to deal with it. He wasn't very happy about it but I brought you something to help you." Percy stepped aside and revealed Bianca. I pushed him aside and he almost tripped but I hugged Bianca.

"Hey little brother. You look amazing. How are you doing?" She stepped back and asked.

"Really nervous, but better now that you're here." By this time Percy was already using magic to fix his nose and forming bruises. Also I noticed that his jeans and torn shirt changed into the exact tux and tie that I chose.

Annabeth and Hazel stepped out of the cabin and I looked at everyone on the porch. I knew it was time. I took a deep breath and nodded. We walked towards the beach and waited for the music to start. I turned to Bianca and asked "Will you walk me down?"

She smiled even more and said "Of course. I would love to give you away to the love of your life." That made me smile even more and suddenly the nerves went away.

The music started and the two parties started walking down the aisle. After they were all gone I nodded to Bianca and she gave my arm a squeeze that reassured me. We stepped out and my eyes found Will almost immediately and the smile didn't disappear all the way down.

When we got to the end, Bianca placed a kiss on my cheek and turned to sit in the front row. I walked up and took Will's hand and smiled even more.

Chiron started "We are gathered here today to join these two men together in holy matrimony. They have decided to write their own vows."

Will started. "Nico, we have been together for a very long time and I plan on sticking by your side for the rest of our lives. Considering we are both immortal, we'll be stuck together for quite a while." That caused a few laughs from everyone including us. "I have loved you from the time I 'suggested' you spend 3 days in the infirmary and will continue to love you until the end." There were a few tears starting to form. "However long we have, my only wish is to continue making memories with the only love for me by my side. I love you my deathboy and can't wait for the many years we'll have together."