Chapter 8: the past

(Just in advance the choice of harem may not be the best. I chose this because I tried others but this one fits the best. So forgive me if you don't agree with the choice.)

Y/n POV

"So how did you betray them y/n?" Jack asks me.

"It all began on the day my parents were murdered." I say to him. His eyes widened.

Flashback

I had recently found out that my mother and father were killed while I was away. I entered the house to see them covered in there own blood.

"MOM! DAD!" I screamed as I went to their side. I tried to wake them and help them. But their was nothing I could do. They were already dead before I arrived.

I called the police shortly after and they took them away.

During the funeral I was broken. The girls that I loved and my best friends were all there to support me. But as time went on I hid them my trouble. The emotion of revenge. It festered growing with each passing day.

However the girls noticed this and tried to help me. For a time they did. Revenge was none existent.

"Don't worry y/n. We are here for you. You don't have to be alone." One of said to me.

" One of said to me

"Thank you Rias." I say to her. The others came to me and expressed their love and care for me. And I don't want to forget my best man Issei.

"Don't worry bro! Besides if we ever find those people we'll give 'em hell!" He says fist pumping the air

"These people sounded like they were close to you." Jack says.

I smile to myself.

"Yes. They were. They helped me through a dark path. And for that I am forever grateful." I say.

Through next two years after that nothing much has really happened. Well until I proposed to them. They cried tears of happiness as they tackled me to the ground with cries of 'yes' and 'you don't know how long I waited for this.'