Chapter 22: making it to port

Y/n POV

"Welcome to Goldeneye Beach!" I yell as we had arrived.

We all took in the sight as we began to sail to the docks. The sands were bustling with tourists and residents alike. All having their fun on the beach.

"This place is amazing!" Jack says looking around.

"Yeah Hooo! Hell yeah it is!" Carl says. (He has his disguise off.)

"But there's something even better!" Issei says with binoculars drooling.

"The entire right side of the beach has nothing but hot chicks!" He says before howling like a wolf.

"Oh no. Not again!" Ddraig says in horror.

"Now now Issei yes the girls on the beach are hot and sexy. But they are not our primary objective. We must look into the town for the girl for you. Those women on the beach are nothing more then distractions." I say to him.

He wipes his mouth with a towel and pulls himself back together. Eventually we made it to port as we got a fresh whiff of the sea breeze.

For a little history lesson. Goldeneye beach named it because of a king who once's ruled over this land. Rumors circulated that he was born with eyes that had a golden like color. Along with that he was a benevolent king who always helped his subjects. When the kingdom fell apart they commemorated this beach in his name. Thus it was named Goldeneye beach.

"Before we can get started let's go t a restaurant I'm starving!" Carl says.

We all nod in agreement as we made are way into town.

"Look I know you guys are helping me and I'm grateful for that really. But in all honesty who would associate themselves with a pervert like me? I'm not even that good looking." Issei says berating himself.

Though we all look behind him and we saw some girls eyeing him. We all nodded to each other before moving on.

"Not good looking huh? Let's test that." Jack says before we spreader out a little bit. We wanted to test to see if what Issei is saying is true.

We looked around to see about 37% of females had their eyes on Issei. Hah and he says he's not good looking.

Timeskip

So we made it one of the local restaurants and we walked inside. The waiter escorted us to our table and we ordered our food.

"I never a sea food restaurant would look so fancy yet normal at the same time." I said.

The others just dead panned while staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." They replied.

After while jack brought a conversation.

"So where are we going first? There are so many possible places to search." He asked.

That was a good question. The town square is a good place. The beach is another possibility. But what about the lover's lookout? There are so many possibilities in this place it's hard where to start first.

"Why don't we explore the town while keeping the girlfriend thing on the sidelines. Besides there maybe some fun things to explore." Issei suggested.

"Why don't we make this trip as our vacation. A chance to relax and enjoy ourselves." We all thought about it for a minute.

The sound of the sea and wind filled my ears as I though about Issei's choice.

"Besides even if I don't get a girlfriend or a harem, I got you three and that's good enough for me." He says looking out the window.

I took this moment to look around and I saw like five to six females squeal to themselves while eyeing Issei. I smiled a bit at this.

Looks like Issei ain't all bad in the public's eyes after all.

"Excuse your food is here gentlemen." The waiter informs us.

Our stomach started to rumble at the sight of all the delicious sea food presented before us. They set our food on our plates and wished us a fine lunch.

But before we dug in we made a toast.

"Here's to our adventures." Jack says.

"Here's to our brotherhood." Carl says.

"Here's to our troubles that we'll most certainly get into." I say.

"Here's to the magnificent ladies out there!" Issei shouts.

We just sweatdropped a bit before we finished the toast. After that we dug in.

You know Issei is right. Even if we don't find true love, we have our boys and that's what matters.