Finding Out the Truth (Part 1)

Kyo's POV
Did she just say what I think she just said. Why did she call me dad I thought. I looked at her and saw that she was being to stir in her bed. That was my sign to leave and I took it. I went back to the roof, but I still couldn't get that thought out of my head.

Maybe she said it unknowingly; I mean she was asleep after all. But what if it was true; I mean she kinda does look like me except her eyes. Wait her eyes, how the hell did I not notice it before. She has the same eyes as Tohru does, or could it just be a coincidence. I sighed and laid my body on the roof.

"This is all getting too complicated" I say out loud. "Whatever...I'll worry about it all tomorrow." I close my eyes and fall asleep determined to figure everything out.

Time skip: The morning

I woke up the next morning feeling groggy. I guess that's what I get for sleeping on the roof I thought. I jump down the roof to find Kira, and ask her some questions about last night, but instead I bumped into someone and fall onto the ground. I look up the see the stupid rat in front of me.

"What do you want" I ask. "Stupid cat" he muttered "You're the one who dumped into me." "Whatever" I say "Do you know where Kira is" "I just dropped her off for karate lessons." Oh yeah I forgot we signed her up for those. I gave the rat one last snarl before I went inside to house to drink some milk.

I went inside, went to the kitchen, took out the milk, and started drinking it. A few seconds later I heard the phone ring, and I was about the pick it up but Shigure beat me to it. "Why hello Haa-San. Why did you call me today." Said the annoying dog.

Wait...Hatori is the one who called. He never calls us unless it's important I thought. I poke my head out the door, and listen to their conversation. Even though I couldn't hear what Hatori was saying; what Shigure was saying was all I needed.

(I show you what Hatori is saying along with Shigure so you won't get confused. But remember Kyo can't hear Hatori)

Hatori: Shigure I call to tell you that the police said that they're close to finding Tohru.

Shigure: Ahh...What wonderful news. I'm sure Kira will be happy to find out that her mother will soon return to her. And I can't wait to see my little flower again.

Little flower I thought. Didn't Shigure call Tohru that; could it be possible that they're talking about her. And if that's the case then Tohru is Kira's mom. My thoughts were interrupted by Shigure saying, "The only problem is how we're going to explain this all the Kyo. The poor guy doesn't even know." 

A few minutes later Shigure hanged up the phone, and I knew that was my chance. I put my hand on his shoulder and he immediately tensed up. He slowly turned his head to me and I said, "Shigure I want some answers now." With a menacing face and aura.

He gulped and tried to run away; keyword try. He ran out the door in order to escape me, but I easily caught up to him. I grabbed him by the collar and dragged him back to the house. I pulled him into the living room, and plopped him down.

Before I could say anything to him he said, "I can't tell you anything; I promised Kira I wouldn't. If you want answers you must wait for her to come back and tell you." I sighed knowing that he wouldn't anything. He may be a deceptive person, but he always keeps his promises.

I went inside my room and took a nap. I decided to take Shigure's advice, and wait for Kira to come home to be able to get my answers.

Times skip to when Kira comes home.

I heard the door open, and I knew instantly that Kira came home. I rushed down the stairs and into the kitchen. When I went inside I saw her drinking some milk from the carton. "Oh hey Kyo" she said. "Don't hey me" I say "I want some answers now." "What do you mean" she asks confused.

She's good I thought. I decided to cut to the chase and ask her, "Tell me the truth; is your mother's name Tohru." Her face became nervous, and I instantly knew that it was true. I was happy that I finally figured it out, but then I realized that for Kira to be Tohru's daughter she had to have been with another guy. And that thought angered me.

"So who's your father" I snarled. To be honest, I didn't mean for it to come out so harshly, I was just very mad. "I can't say" she mumbled. "What do you mean" I say "Just tell me" I scream. "I can't" she screamed back "I promised my mother I wouldn't."

"JUST SPILL IT OUT KIRA" I shout. "It's you" she says with tears threatening to spill out of her eyes. "Your my father, and the fact it took you this long is sad. Even random strangers knew that you were my father." I'm her what I though But how is that possible; so that must mean I'm the reason Tohru left. Before I could say anything to Kira she stormed out of the house to who knows where.

I was left in the spot dumbfounded; my brain still trying to process what happened, and what to do next. I obviously couldn't go after Kira after what just went down. I needed to give her some time to breathe; plus I'm pretty sure she wouldn't listen to me and come back.

So I went to the only place where I could go; and that was the roof. That place was my only comfort when things got hard. For some reason it would always calm me down. I went to the roof, sat down, and thought about everything. From the beginning to the end.