Ch. 16 This Feeling is love I'm in love

Start from the beginning

        "I'm sorry excuse our tardiness," Zigarat said as team Starbreaker, the Garcia's, and Julian, came out of the copper.

        "Okay everybody's come to celebrate, after all, just wanted to be fashionably late huh, is that it?" Gingka said innocently, Oh bless this pure soul. I ignored the small talk closing my eyes as I heard footsteps walking towards us.

        "Merda I never thought of you as the kind to join a party," as soon as Damian said that I opened my eyes.

        "I just thought I would come and join the fun," I answered blankly to my cousin.

        "This mess is in the way, let it rip!" Zigarat shouted, launching his bey and making a straight path for the stage, " I have come here today to announce the historic results of my research to the entire world." He said walking towards the stage, one of the Garcia's took the camera and started to record this, "I don't have any interest in your party to tell you the truth, in fact-"

        "You didn't have any interest in the world championships after all, did ya?" I said to the scientist.

        "My brother, Doji, always said you were a smart cookie," Zigarat complemented.

        "Say what!" Gingka exclaimed now looking at me, "He's your uncle."

        "Yes, and the only reason why he entered this tournament was that he could get information for his research, that's why those HD bladers were after me and Ryuga," I answered.

        "That's right, as long as I got my data it didn't matter if we won or lost," Zigarat told them.

        "Say what you didn't care about winning the tournament that we worked so hard in!?" Masamune asks him angrily.

        "Uh-huh, but thanks to all your efforts all my important research is completed and I can move on. I'm grateful for your cooperation from the bottom of my so-called heart," My uncle told them.

        I stopped listening at his announcement, I already knew what he was doing, so there was no point listening, but then I heard.

        "However, in order to produce the ultimate power of spiral force, a bey containing the strongest power ever and a blader who possess the strength to control that bey freely will require, that is why I founded the HD academy for this purpose," My uncle said, "I train highly skilled blader and send them out to join in the Beyblade world championships where other outstanding bladers from all over the world are gathered. it was all done to collect data on the various beys and bladers that they would clash with during the multiple battles in the tournament."

        "So you collected Data on us?" Gingka asked.

        "So your real plan was to study Gingka and the others!" Ryo exclaimed.

        "That is correct, that's to that I was able to information on strongest left-rotating bey and the strongest right rotating bey," Then Zigarat frowned, "But it was a bit of a challenge to get data on the strongest Duo-rotating bey, I had to spy on that to actually get the data." Then on the screen popped up my bey turning to blood mode while battling L-Drago.

        "You spied on me?!" I shouted at him. I guess the cats out of the bag.

        "Yes," He replied, everyone looked at me and turned back to Zigarat, I growled and then started walking away from them to look for Ryuga.

~~~

        "Who's there?!" Ryuga shouted, as he turned back to look at me, "it's you."

        "Yep, listen Gingka and friends need your help," I told my friend.