𝟹:𝟶

-𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝗣𝗢𝗩-

After the day with the invisible girl, more and more U.A students were on the roof to jump.

I met plenty of them:

A green haired boy with green eyes, a class 1-A student. He was there because he thought of himself as useless because of a person named, 'Kachann', which I think is a nick name.
I made him turn away, the Ochako girl came to see him along with a blue haired male.
They looked worried for him.

A black haired male with weird elbows, who was also from class 1-A. He was there almost for the same reason as the invisible girl, thinking he was nothing but a background character and that he needed to make himself a someone. I made him turn away, a few people came to see him.
The pink haired girl from the other day, a blonde boy with a black lighting bolt in his hair, and a boy who looked like he dyed his hair red with sharp teeth were there for him.
They cried for him.

A blonde haired boy who looked like he was crazy at first glance, this time he was from class 1-B, an odd change but it doesn't matter. He was there because he thought he wasn't good enough, wasn't good enough to be in class 1-A. I listened to him and made him turn away.
A girl with orange hair came to see him.
They cried together.

The same blue haired male from the green boy came up, also from class 1-A. He was going through a ruff time with his brother, no one would listen to him for the better, and he felt like he was below everyone, is what he said. A bit odd choices of coming up here but I made him turn away.
The same green haired boy and the brunette came to see him.
They hugged and made everlasting promises.

Today, was an odd ball.

He was a class 1-C student. Never thought I would meet someone who wasn't in the hero course.

He had antigravity, purple hair. Droopy purple eyes with bags under them, you can say we would be matching. He was tall, or I'm just short, he was 177 centimeters or 5'9" almost 5'10". He seemed to be tired all the time but he was wide awake. I remember him from the sports festival, he was playing smart. I like that.

I watched from a far. I want to see what he will do.

Like all the other people who come to the roof, he took off his shoes and put them away, neatly.

Dear lord, can't I just be alone on the roof for once?

He slowly stepped over the railings. But didn't go over.

Wait, I know what's he's doing.

Everyday, I hear U.A talking about the boy on the roof. A boy who helps anyone who is about to jump.

They call me, Mr. Roofman. An odd and laughable name they gave me, but what else are they supposed to call me?

Because people want to see me and ask me questions, they try to bate me out by pretending to jump.

They either chicken out, or a teacher coincidentally finds them and 'rescues' them.

This purple haired boy is one of those people.

He put one foot over the railings.

"I know you're there," he suddenly said. My eyes widened a bit.