ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1

-no ones pov-

"you are kidding me right?" the 18 year old brother of 13 year old choi minjun, choi minho didn't want to believe what he has just been told. "you can't be serious right now mom! i'm almost an adult!"
"well if you behaved like that i wouldn't have to do this! you will get a babysitter while i'm not here and that's final."
his mother, choi sanhee , lost her husband in a car crash three years ago wich made her the boss of the 'choi line'. a famous fashion brand around the world. but one of the centrals of their brand had technical difficulties so she was needed to make sure that it'll get back on track.
"plus, i'll be back in a month. so just get over it minho. i don't have the time to argue with you right now, my plane will depart soon so i gotta go. your babysitter will be here in an hour so clean the house and don't behave too bad."
sanhee went to hug her younger son,
"mommy will be back soon okay? don't miss me too much"
and then made her way out.
"goodbye boys. i will miss you!"
she then closed the door and her taxi drove off to the airport.
"bye mom.."
minho mumbled.
"i'm fucking turning 19 soon! it's not that i can't take care of myself and/or minjun! gosh i hate it. i hope our babysitter doesn't expect too much because i for fucks sake won't listen to a person my age."
minho was angry,angry that his mother still doesn't trust him. he knows that she means it good but he is still mad.
"how do you think they'll be like?"
minjun asked his hyung
"i don't know"
minho didn't even spare minjun a glance and just directly went to his room just to scroll through instagram.
"he's acting like a bigger baby than i am.. i mean, having a babysitter can be fun. mom never gets this typical old ladies with one tooth and scary disgusting fingernails, she always makes sure they are students and that they are nice. he's just embarrassed that mom still doesn't trust him alone to carry our household"

"is this the right door?" 17 year old lee taemin asked himself as he checked the name again, he then hesitantly rings the bell and plays with his fingers.
"this really isn't a job for me" mentally sighs "why did jongin have to let my phone drop?? i should've forced him to buy me a new one"
the door opens shortly after and a cute boy that taemin guessed to be in his preteens peeked behind it.
"hello! i am choi minjun!" the boy now fully opened the door and smiled brightly.
"hello minjun" taemin shared the smile "i am lee taemin" minjun let taemin come inside and lead him to the living room.
"MINHO" minjun yelled, trying to get his older brother to come downstairs.
"FUCK OFF MINJUN I DONT CARE"
the boy sighed. "i'm sorry, minho isn't really into all of this babysitter stuff. i'll be right back"
taemin got quiet nervous.
"that voice didn't seem to be owned by a boy in minjuns age.. i just wanted to make some money why did i do this again?"

"hyung come on don't be like that. he seems to be pretty cool!" minjun didn't even knock and just went inside of minho's room.
"i'm doing this just for you not for that babysitter, got it?"
minjun started to smile again
"yes hyung! i've got a feeling you are gonna like him!"
"yeah whatever"
minho ruffles through minjuns hair and went downstairs with him.
"this is my brother minho"
"WHY IS HE SO TALL" taemin freaked out.
"u-uhm hey i am uhm lee taemin"
taemin bowed a little down
"yeah whatever i am minho. don't expect me to show you any respect. my mom may has hired you as my babysitter but you seem to even be younger than i am. so don't expect me to listen to you"
taemin was shocked
"what-"
"i uhm.. excuse me? i am 17 years old! " taemin was sure that minho will be younger than him. miss choi even asked for his age when she hired him, and she wouldn't hire anyone younger than her son right?
"well sucks to be you i guess because i am 18."
minjun was clearly uncomfortable with the situation.
"i will.. erm.. go to kwangjins house yes that's exactly what i will do!" he somehow tried to escape that situation. "i'll be back before dawn. bye bye!" he  quickly left the house.
"i have to be alone with him???"