Hyukjae panicked again,"What happened?"

Wenn quickly got down from the carriage and saw a horrifying scenery.All the guards Hyukjae brought with him were literally taken down and Taehyung was dusting his hands of.When he sensed Wenn's presence he looked up form the pile of devil guards and smirked at Wenn.That smirk sent a chill down Wenn's spine.Wenn always knew Taehyung was scary.He honestly doesn't want to fight Taehyung but now it's his duty to protect their king.

Taehyung smirked and took a few steps towards Wenn while dusting his hands off,"So,Wenn?How did you decide on being the protector of that idiot?What promise did he make?What did he say that he would give you?"

"I'm not sure why you would be concerned with that,"Wenn managed to say no matter how intimidating Taehyung looked.

Taehyung's eyes were completely purple.Taehyung wasn't hiding who he was anymore.He was giving off such a strong and scary aura.Anyone at Wenn's place would run for their life.But Wenn can't.He is not like their king who can run away not caring about their soldiers.

"You know what,Wenn.I really like you.You didn't run away leaving your so called king.But there's nothing I can do now,"Taehyung chuckled,"I have to get to Hyukjae."

"I cannot allow that,Angel Taehyung,"Wenn said while unyielding his sword and pointing it at Taehyung,"If you step any closer,I can't guarantee your safety,Angel Taehyung."

Taehyung chuckled.He was amused seeing Wenn unyielding his sword.But he doesn't know what he finds more amusing,Wenn not running away even though he knows how stupid Hyukjae is or Wenn thinking he can stop Taehyung.

"Ah,Is it?"Taehyung said and suddenly his expression turned dark.

That scared Wenn more but he didn't move.

Taehyung moves his hand and a sword magically appeared in his hands and he smirked,

"Let's see how the shield of hell puts up against the shield of heaven."

Hyukjae is sitting in the carriage for really long.He knew that Wenn was fighting with Taehyung.He has been hearing their voices.Hyukjae feels so scared.He is now literally praying that Wenn somehow wins and they get to go back to their palace.Or else if Jimin catches him,he would have to kiss his throne goodbye and if Taehyung catches him,he would have to kiss his life goodbye.Hyukjae is even shaking thinking about it.

Suddenly all the noise from the outside stopped.The noise of swords and the screams everything.Hyukjae was really curious and wondered if Hyukjae managed to succeed.Hyukjae slowly got down from his carriage,making sure to not create any noise and then he slowly peaked behind the carriage to see what was going on.What he saw made his soul leave his body.

Taehyung was dragging Wenn's unconscious form and putting him on a pile of unconscious devils he created.Every devil that was with Hyukjae was unconscious in the pile on the cloud.

Hyukjae thought quickly.While Taehyung was busy doing that he just has to run for his life.Or else Taehyung would catch him and God knows what would happen to him.He can't take any more chances.He has to run away.He should've done it way sooner.

Hyukjae took a deep breath and dashed for his life.He was so scared that he forgot about his magical powers that he could use or even his wings.He just ran on the clouds.

Taehyung put Wenn on the pile.These unconscious devils would be treated in heaven.Wenn put on a better fight than Taehyung anticipated.Hyukjae actually chose a good one.Under any other king Wenn would shine brightly.That's a pity!

Taehyung then sensed something wrong.He left the pile and went to the carriage and looked inside.Hyukjae wasn't there.Then he looked ahead and saw Hyukjae running on the clouds trying to get away from him.Taehyung smirked at his stupidity and opened his black wings.It's time to teach that idiot a lesson.