Omake

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece. If I do, I would have already made Zorobin canon (•̀•́)و

"Damn it." The green-haired man huffed out loudly, pacing around his room nervously. He gave himself another quick glance on the mirror for the nth time, smoothening out the non-existent creases on his plain white dress shirt.

He gave himself another thorough check, trying to check if the outfit fits him and looks great. He wore slim fit denim jeans paired with plain white dress shirt and brown loafers. Did I do this right?

A loud commotion outside the door broke him out of his thoughts before the door slammed open. "Wait! Luf—" Yelled a certain blond, trying to hold back the energetic raven-haired man. "Shishishi! Zoro, we came to get you!!"

Zoro gulped down hard as he meekly replied an okay. Sanji, not letting pass by such bizarre sight before his eyes, hummed in a teasing manner. "Wow, I never thought I get to see the I-don't-give-a-damn marimo all jittery because of such a small event."

Zoro snapped his attention towards Sanji, sending him his deadliest glare. "It's not just a small event!" He bellowed, frowning. Not long after, his frown turned into a sneer as he ridiculed the blond man mercilessly. "Well, what should I expect from an ero-cook who can't even get a wife."

Sanji's eyes twitched, fuming. He let out a snort. "That's rich coming from a guy who just experienced his first relationship." Zoro grabbed his collar, glaring coldly. "Are you asking for a fight?" Sanji threw him a glare of his own. "You bet I do."

Before they could throw punches at each other, Luffy's laugh broke through the tension. "I'm glad that you guys still get along as well as before!" The two men stared at the raven-haired man as if he had just grown two heads before glaring at each other.

Zoro cleared his throat, making his way towards the door. "Let's go, or we'll be late." Before he could get out the door, Sanji pushed him aside and went out of the door first, earning another glare from the green-haired man. "You'd better not lead the way or we'll arrive there by sunset."

Zoro opened his mouth to protest, only to close it back begrudgingly. As much as he wanted to deny the blond man's earlier accusations (because he will never ever admit it especially if it's him), he also didn't want to arrive late at such a special event in his life so he decided to just swallow his pride and followed him quietly.

The trio arrived at their destination early (thanks to Sanji's good navigational skills). A staff from the set urged Zoro to sit down on an empty seat beside a table, which he complied obediently. His eyes trailed the staff's movements, curious as to what she is up to. His eyes went wide as saucers when the staff returned with a make-up on its hand.

He immediately blocked her hand before it could reach his face. He glowered at her, displeasure showing all over his face. "What do you think you're doing?" The staff woman shivered involuntarily before regaining her composure, letting out a polite smile. "Relax, Sir. I'll be just putting a little bit of powder and lip balm so your face doesn't look shiny and pale when the photoshoot starts."

He stared at her for a full minute before letting go of her hand reluctantly. She smiled gratefully, resuming her earlier actions. It didn't take long for the staff woman to finish. She excused herself, earning a nod from the green-haired man. Not long after, a voice boomed behind him, attracting his attention.

"Miss Robin is here! Let's start the photoshoot." Hearing her name, he shot up his seat and turned around hurriedly, only to stood frozen at the sight before him. The raven-haired woman was clad in a drawstring lace white dress that flows down from her waist that ends just right above her ankles, with a slit on the right side that ends just above her knee. She, then, paired it with a brown open toe buckle strap sandal. Her hair was styled in a side bun decorated with a few pearls, with a few strands of hair on both sides to frame her face.