nijû ichi

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece. If I do, I would have already made Zorobin canon (•̀•́)و

"I messed up! I freaking messed up! Damn it!" The green-haired man yelled in frustration, chugging down the glass of beer in his hand. "Stop yelling for Pete's sake, you damn marimo!" The blond man yelled in annoyance, sighing afterwards.

"Shut up and let me be, ero-cook!" Zoro bellowed, shooting him a deadly glare. Sanji just sighed in annoyance before puffing out a smoke. "So what are you going to do now? Are you going to yell all night?" Sanji asked, giving him a side glance.

"I-I don't know. I can't do anything right at all!" Zoro mumbled loud enough for Sanji to hear, his face and voice laced with hurt and regret. "So, you're just going to give up now?" Sanji inquired nonchalantly, giving him a serious look.

"WHAT?! Of course not! I'll lose my mind if I lose her and I don't want to freaking happen!" Zoro bellowed, looking at him as if Sanji lost his mind. "Then, what are you still doing here you damn marimo! Go and get her already!"

Zoro stared at him intently before chugging down the beer and standing up. He walked towards the door and opened it, ready to leave, but before he could get out, he looked back at Sanji and looked at him seriously.

"I don't usually say this a lot so listen carefully, dartbrow," Zoro blurted out, still staring at him straight in his eyes, "Uh, umm...Thank you. I really mean it." After saying those words, he left and dashed towards his next destionation.

Wait for me, Robin.

~*~

"So, how's the talk with that mosshead?" Nami inquired, sitting beside Sanji and giving him a quick peck on the lips. Sanji smiled at her and returned the kiss. "It went well, I guess. He's probably heading towards Robin right now."

Nami let out a smile, giving him a hug. He returned the hug and snuggled his head in her neck. "You did a great job. Thank you, Sanji-kun," Nami praised, placing a soft kiss on top of his blond locks. A ghost of a smile formed on his face.

"No need to thank me, Nami-swan. I'm still that damn marimo's friend, even though he's sometimes unbearably annoying," He confessed, his face twisting in slight disgust. "Don't tell him I said that."

She just let out a hearty laugh before nodding. "I'll try, but I can't promise you though," She teased, shrugging innocently. He just smiled and kissed her forehead before placing his forehead on top of hers. "I just hope that marimo will fix this."

"He better."

~*~

Series of knocks were heard throughout the house as Robin dashed towards the door. "Coming!" She yelled and put on a smile. She opened the door immediately as soon as she reached it.

Her smile faded away instantly when a certain green-haired man greeted her with a serious look. She was about to slam the door shut when he suddenly held the door still.

"Robin, let's talk please," Zoro pleaded, his eyes begging for her to say yes. "There's nothing to talk about anymore. You already made it clear to me," She firmly said, flashing him a cold glare.

"I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. Please?" He wrapped his hands around hers, saying each word with sincerity. She snatched her hands back before shooting him another glare. "No."

He flinched when she slammed the door shut, leaving him outside. He ran his hands through his hair as he let out a heavy sigh. He looked up and stared at the starry night sky. "If you're stubborn, then I'm damn stubborn too."

The green-haired man laid down on the bench at the porch of her house, deciding not to leave her house until she forgives him. He stayed there until morning, taking quick naps if he felt his eyes getting heavy.

He immediately shot up from laying when he heard the door unlock. He eased the creases on his shirt, trying to make himself look more presentable. He stopped when the door opened, revealing a surprised Robin.

Regaining her composure, she threw a glare at him before moving past him without looking back. He stared at her back as it slowly disappeared into distance. "I failed again, I guess."

~*~

It became like a routine for the two of them now. Zoro staying outside her house for days and Robin ignoring him every time she goes out of her house. Truth be told, she badly want to hug and kiss him, but she kept on refraining herself to do so.

"Why does he always stay outside my house? It's freezing cold outside!" Robin complained, rubbing her temples. The orange-haired girl flashed a sly smirk as she gave her a teasing look. "Why? Are you worried that he might get sick?"

"W-what are you talking about? Any sane person would be worried," She defended, averting her eyes. Nami let out a loud laugh, which caused the raven-haired woman to glare at her. "What now?"

"You're really bad at lying, Robin," Nami teased, still laughing. Robin let out an annoyed huff, which made her laugh more. She stayed quiet as she waited for the orange-haired girl's laughter to die down.

"Robin," Nami called out, giving her a serious look. Robin shifted her gaze to Nami as she also gave her a serious look. "What is it?" She queried, giving her full attention to her. Nami took a sip of her drink before looking back at her.

"Give him a chance." Robin averted her eyes as soon as she understood what she meant. "Do you still love him?" Nami inquired, looking at her intensely. Robin let out a sigh before looking back at her. "Of course, I still do."

Hearing this, Nami's lips curved upwards as she flashed her an encouraging look. "Then, what are you hesitating for?" Robin stayed still as she registered her words. What am I hesitating for? "I don't know..." She admitted.

Nami let out a sigh and gave her a pat on the back. "You should go there now. Don't make him wait any longer," She voiced out, smiling at her encouragingly. Robin nodded and stood up before giving her a hug.

"Thank you so much, Nami. I'm so glad to have a friend like you." Nami returned the hug and smiled widely. "I know," She replied, breaking the hug, "Now, go get your man." Robin chuckled before winking at her. "Yes, ma'am!"

~*~

"Zoro! Zoro! Zoro!" Robin called out, as she ran as fast as she could towards her house. She roamed her eyes around the area, only to find no sign of the green-haired man. She stopped in her tracks when she finally reached the porch of her house, trying to catch her breath.

She was about to call him out again when a glimpse of green hair caught her sight. Her gaze turned towards her right, only to see him sleeping soundly on the floor. She let out a breath of relief as she stared at him with a smile. Found you.

Robin stared at him for a while before going inside the house, only to return with a warm blanket in her hands. She slowly walked towards him and knelt down in front of him before placing the blanket on him. She let out a quiet chuckle when he suddenly stirred from his sleep.

After successfully placing the blanket on him, she plopped down on the space beside him, tucking herself in the blanket before laying her head on his shoulder. She wrapped her hand around his and intertwined their fingers before closing her eyes shut.

"I'm so sorry for taking so long, Zoro."

A/N: Yay! The reconciliation is finally here. 🙌  Btw, I'm so sorry for the long delay guys. I'm having less free time now due to school. 😭  Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Ily guys! 💖