𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐

Start from the beginning

The glistening water engulfed the two lover's intertwined bodies as their hands grasped each other tightly,
Their smiles and love were crystal clear despite being submerged in water completely.

Jungkook pulled his and Taehyung's body out of the water, both of them gasping for air as Jungkook's hands gripped Taehyung's waist pulling him closer to his own sculpted body.

❝Happy Anniversary, Mon Amour!❞
Jungkook rasped, his dimples deepening just like his smile.

Taehyung was overwhelmed with Love and desire, his fingers enclosed around one of the chains dangling over Jungkook's chest, pulling Jungkook's face towards his own in a heated kiss.

Jungkook took the lead as the passion sky rocketed, Their lips devouring each other as if they needed each other's embrace to stay alive.
Their hearts thumped wildly in their chests in a synchronized beat as Jungkook's fingers entangled with Taehyung's silver locks.

❝Happy A-anniversary, Kook.❞
Taehyung whispered, panting for breath that Jungkook stole.

❝Hold Your Breath, Baby.❞
Jungkook commanded before submerging into the water along with Taehyung once again.

Jungkook's lips smashed on Taehyung's in a bruising, rough kiss as the water surrounding them forced their bodies impossibly closer, Fireworks erupted inside their Hearts as they could sense each other's smile despite not being able to open their eyes.

They needed each other to survive,
Drowning in both love and water, Jungkook and Taehyung had lost all sense of rationality long back.

They say Love drives people insane,
-Then Jungkook and Taehyung must be all kinds of crazy.

Compelled by the lack of breath,
The couple escaped the water's grasp and embraced the cool air that sent shivers down their spine but it was their fault to indulge in a wet endeavor despite the October winds.

Jungkook's lips were placed on The newly engraved tattoo on Taehyung's nape, An arrow which was overlapping an abbreviation of Jungkook's name.
The couple had recently got complimenting Tatoos with each other's names and a mundane arrow but the simplicity of the tattoos made them even more precious to the lovers.

That was Taehyung's Anniversary gift to Jungkook and Jungkook's couldn't contain his excitement when Taehyung first confessed about his intention of getting matching Tattoos.
It's symbolizing their love and belonging to each other and Now, Jungkook's name would be engraved on both Taehyung's Neck and Heart forever.

The sky was tainted with a pastel hue as the sun said it's goodbyes but the moon was yet to make an appearance.
Taehyung was sitting on Jungkook's lap by the poolside, drawing mindless circles on The older's muscular thighs as the other nuzzled his face into Taehyung's nape.

❝I wonder, if we'll get married someday.❞
Taehyung mumbled unconsciously,
His eyes widened when he realized what he mindlessly blurted out.

❝I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to-❞
Before Taehyung could complete his frantic apology, Jungkook shushed him with his lips.

❝We will get married, I promise you.❞
Jungkook proclaimed, peppering kisses all over Taehyung's face making the younger giggle softly.

Promise is a strong word, Kook.❞
Taehyung mumbled, gazing sadly into Jungkook's eyes.

❝The love we share is Stonger,
Don't you want to be a Jeon?❞
Jungkook teased, tapping Taehyung's chin adoringly.

❝I Do, More than anything.❞
Taehyung mumbled, paying with Jungkook's slender fingers, Eyes not daring to meet his lovers.

❝If you want it, put a ring on it.❞
Jungkook said, earning a chuckle from Taehyung who was lost in his dream of a beautiful future with Jungkook.

❝~Tell each other you're the one
While we're laying by the poolside, poolside~
Taehyung's deep voice was soothing and melodious making a smile ghost Jungkook's lips.

❝~Getting tired from the sun
Fading in and out of long nights, long nights~
Jungkook sang along, making Taehyung heave a sigh of content.

❝~There's no limit to your love~
Taehyung's eyes bore into Jungkook's dark orbs, The potential beautiful future he envisioned with Jungkook staring back at him.

❝~What a heavenly way to die,
What a time to be alive~
Jungkook's voice incited tears from Taehyung's eyes but the younger didn't want to cry on such a memorable day.

❝~Because forever is in your eyes
But forever ain't half the time,
I wanna spend with you, you~
Taehyung's honey dripping voice embraced the lyrics beautifully,
As he rested his head on Jungkook's chest, His lover's heartbeat was music to his ears.

❝ ~I wanna be with you, you~
As that line escaped Jungkook's lips,
A comfortable silence fell upon the intimate lovers.

The calming sound of the Water possessed by the pool was serving as Background music while Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes bored into each other,
Having heartfelt conversations without the actual use of words.

When two souls are connected to each other, You don't always need to voice out your feeling for the other to understand, Sometimes your eyes Share emotions you didn't even know were hidden deep within you.

Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes told each other Everything, They hesitated to say.
How traitorous yet Beautiful, How dangerous yet Perfect, Just like the love they shared.

They dreamed of Growing old in each other's embrace, To die while their hands are intertwined and last breaths are mingling with each other, With a promise of falling in love in each and every lifetime.

What a Heavenly way to die, Truly.

Just one chapter left :/I adore Troye Sivan with my everything, He's so precious

I adore Troye Sivan with my everything, He's so precious.
Please vote!
Stay safe and have a great dayyyy
-S🥀