Wattpad Original

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

* * *

Not ready to leave Boston behind? Don't worry...

Don't miss Phoebe & Nate's story, CROSS THE LINE now available to read on Wattpad!

After that, check out Parker & Zoe's story in ONE GOOD REASON. Then, prepare to fall for Luca & Lila in TAKE YOUR TIME. Last but not least, get ready to swoon over Shelby & Conor in SO WRONG IT'S RIGHT.

All five Boston books are now available in e-book, paperback, and audio!

* * *

I hate writing this part, because it means it's over.

Another book finished, another chapter ended, another cast of characters I have to part with. I've had so much fun writing Chase and Gemma's story, I'm not ready to say goodbye. Not ready for it to end.

I hope you enjoyed reading NOT YOU IT'S ME as much as I enjoyed putting it down on paper. Without readers like you, none of this would be possible – so thank you for supporting me. Whether this is your first Julie Johnson book or your fourth, thank you for spending a few hours trapped between my pages. Thank you for reaching out with words of kindness, for leaving reviews on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Goodreads, for recommending my books to your fellow bookworms. I'll never be able to express how much your support means to me.

To my wonderful parents – thank you for embracing my dreams and for (miraculously) not freaking out when I told you I wasn't applying for a regular 9 to 5 after college. You've taught me to make the most of every ounce of life you're given while you still have time, to live fearlessly, to dream without limits.... I love you both.

To my older brother, Zack – thank you for teaching me that nerds are the coolest humans, for instilling a great love of Star Wars, dinosaurs, and LEGOs within me from an early age, and for putting food coloring in my cereal that one time and turning my teeth bright green. (Good times.) Love you much.

To my friends – thank you for championing my books to everyone who will listen. You are amazingly supportive, not to mention incredibly understanding of my hermit-like tendencies when I have to hibernate in my writing cave for weeks at a time. I love you guys to pieces.

To my street team – you ladies rock my socks off! Seriously, the amount of time and effort you put into your reviews, your book videos, your graphics and teasers.... It awes me. I love you guys!

And, lastly, to every reader, blogger, and fellow author who's a part (small or large) of this epic book community we share – thank you for making it fun, for keeping it interesting, and most of all, for inspiring me to keep writing. I couldn't do any of this without all of you!