"Hey, Antonio I'm in here." I heard Kayla whisper from one of the closed doors to my right. I quickly walked over to the door and she stepped back so I could enter.

"Why are you watching the hall?" She then put her finger up to her mouth indicating me to be quiet. She walked over to the headboard of the queen size bed and pointed at something on the back of the head board.

I followed her to where she stood and looked behind the headboard where I saw a small transmitter. Damn. So the room is bugged, well I guess he didn't have one hundred percent trust in us.

"I'm sorry Rose I didn't mean to wake you, I just wanted to check on you." Kayla looked at me and rolled her eyes.
"You didn't wake me. I was on my back up when I heard you coming down the hall. I didn't know if you realized which cabin was ours." Kayla replied motioning up with her index finger. She wants to talk and we can't do it here.

"Well since you're up would you like to go and enjoy the rest of the sail on deck while?" I asked already taking Kayla's hand in mine before she could answer.

"Yes that would be great, let's go." She answered beating me to the door. I followed her down the hall way and up the stairs unto the deck. She watched a couple of workers walk by and gave them a coy smile that pissed me off. Crossing the deck, she walked over toward the rail that was near to the sound where the yacht engine was loudest.

"You haven't discussed anything with Roberto yet have you?" Kayla asked in a whisper that was barely audible.

"No. Why?" I asked taking in where everyone's places were on the deck.

"He already knows who Caleb is and I don't think that it would be a good idea for you to continue on with the angle that you are trying to work." Kayla replied staring intently into my eyes.

"What? How do you know that?"

"I overheard him and a woman talking, she must've been on the yacht already when we boarded. They talked about some shipment or other that is supposed arrive on the island tomorrow," Kayla said, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me into a tight embrace whispering the rest in my ear when one of the crewmen got to close to where we were standing. Caught off guard I inhaled the erotic fragrance of her perfume. Dizzy from lust, I lightly traced the line of her spine until reaching the soft skin at the back her neck.

"When did you hear this?" I whispered into her ear trying not to give in to the temptation to kiss her on the neck.

"On my way down to the cabin, he was screaming at someone on the phone about not being on time, after I heard him slam the phone down he began speaking to the woman I was telling you about. She said that she was going to meet with someone named Ethan and that Roberto was to keep their dealings private because if Caleb suspected that they were involved with this in any way there would be no where they could hide to escape him." Forgetting about my lust I digested the information with a low whistle.

"Did you get a look at the woman he spoke to?" I asked wondering if the helicopter I heard earlier might have been the woman to who Kayla referred.

"No. I only got a glimpse of the back of her just before she went into one of the other cabins below. I doubt that she is still on the yacht, though. I heard her give orders to Roberto to ready the helicopter because she planned to take her leave," Kayla said pulling me close again so she could continue to whisper in my ear without the fear of being over heard.

"Kayla I don't like this, maybe I should've left you back in Miami with Kenyon. What if Roberto had seen you?" I asked.

She banged on my back with her fist momentarily knocking the wind out of me. "But he didn't, so let's worry about a real threat instead of the one you insist on creating." She hissed in my ear.