My future husband

Casey:

Poppy:

Poppy:

I know they don't look similar, but you'll understand later on

Cole's POV

He's hot.
He's your kidnapper
He's cute though. Admit it
He's probably straight
He lowkey looks gay
Do not become a cliche teenage romance book, Cole Patrick Wilson.
Haha too late I'm already in love with him.
You have literally just met him.
Stockholm Syndrome exists bitch
I'm your subconscious bro, you're just calling yourself a bitch.
I hate you.
I am you, so you hate yourself.
James is still hot, gay and my future husband.
Why do I even try bring you sense.

Yes I just had a conversation with myself. No I don't give two fucks about your opinion on it.

My name's Cole and I'm currently on my way to The Walls, and i don't even know what it is. Hopefully they have good food. It would be a bit of a bummer if they didn't. I'm kind of craving chocolate and beer. So hopefully they have a pub and a convenience store, because i would kill for a bar of Cadbury's.

"Cole" Poppy whispers in Gaelic.
"Yes pet" i murmur back
"The James guy lowkey looks gay and i kind of think you two would be cute together."
"I kind of want to date him too"
"Has your gaydar gone off"
"Yeah. But also you don't have to get me to date every single gay dude I meet."
"Yeah well its entertaining"
"I'm glad my love life entertains you."

I look out of the window and see other cars flash by. It's weird to think that no other people apart from us and the people who organised this kidnap, know we're in here. People probably think we're crates being take off to some derelict warehouse, when in reality, we're humans, maybe being taken to some derelict warehouse to be killed.

"Charming thought Cole. Great for keeping morale up." Katniss says sarcastically from her seat next to me. I realise I've spoke my thoughts aloud again and all the other girls are looking at me with a look of horror and terror, apart from Katniss, who looks like she gets kidnapped everyday and it's completely normal. Of course she does. Nothing fazes Kat.

"Sorry just irrational thoughts." I say trying to brush it off.

"You're lying. We're going to die"

" no poppet we're not going to die"

This doesn't help them at all they just continue crying and me and Kat just sit there, clutching our ears trying not to tell them to shut up. Thankfully, James does it for us.

"Quit the wailing. You're not gonna die, and we're nearly there." James says banging on the partition.

A few minutes later, I can see through the fog some walls appearing. As I look at it, I can see more and more similarities between the walls and "a prison"

A/N: this was written at 12:40 am and I'm sorry if it's crap. So I'm uploading while my mum is out coz I can and I love to put my entire social life at risk. K. Cool.