I

Paparazzi with their flashing cameras wait outside behind a barricade of a secluded building, waiting for the two most talked people in Hollywood to step out the door.

Romee first steps out, trying to shield her face from the cameras as she quickly tries to make her way into the waiting car. The cameras clicked away, not missing a single movement.

Right behind her, Brad swiftly makes his way into the car next to her as the security shuts the door and the driver immediately accelerated the vehicle away from the prying media.

Romee sighs as she runs her hand through her hair while Brad effectively massages her shoulders.

"I know, I'm sorry for all this chaos," Brad apologizes, feeling bad for the tough time the media is treating her with.

"It's not your fault, don't apologize," she smiles, glancing over his face which had a small frown upon it.

"I promise everything will be fine, we just need to figure out a way to get those guys off our backs."

"I mean I want to come out and be official and do whatever we want in public, and not always be afraid that there's going to be a lingering camera somewhere whenever I'm with you," she pouts, putting her hand on top of his.

"Me too, baby, but I just don't want them to give us, especially you a tough time. You know how vicious they can be," he breathes out.

"And I understand that, it's just so frustrating," she says.

"Hey don't think too much about it, alright? Just let it pan out and we'll figure it out," he gives her a playful wink, making her giggle and lay her head on his shoulder as he wraps his arm around her, pulling her closer. "Don't worry' bout it," he kisses the top of her head as she nods her head in acknowledgment.