//Rain, Rain, Went Away// Izuku Midoriya

=*I'm still a kid, (mentally)*=

Word Count:
302 (Sorry for being short qwq)

~☆~

<|Second Person's POV|>

"Rain, Rain, Go Away
Come Again Another Day
Little Y/n wants to play
Rain, Rain... Please... Go Away..."

Your song ended with loud sobs that echoed throughout the whole room. It was a rainy night, but nightmares of a childhood incident had reminded you of the bad side of the beautiful rain. Thunder. It scared you. So whenever Denki used his quirk, you'd always close your eyes and cover your ears, no one realized or paid attention, except for one person.

The overly observant Izuku Midoriya.

Who, just so happened to be your boyfriend.

So you could expect how fast he ran to your dorm and covered you with all his hugs and reassurance.

' "It's going to be fine."

"You have me now."

"You were alone, but now you have me."

"Shhh, it's going to be fine sweetheart."

"I'll be your hero."

"I'm here now." '

Were some of the lines that he'd whisper in your ear, whenever he was around, your mind is always at ease.

You were walking in the middle of the road trying to find home when thunder struck you, a car stopped and helped you get into the hospital, you were absolutely scared for life, but thanks to Izuku, that fear was somewhat gone. No one had expected that the childish Y/n had a fear, but anyone wouldn't be surprised that your fear was somehow childish.

The others didn't know that you actually experienced being almost burnt into a crisp.

You hugged Izuku even closer to you, and he made up a lullaby that always sung you to sleep...

"Rain, Rain, Went Away,
Go Outside, You're free to play,
The Sun Is Out, Such A Day
Rain, Rain, Went Away"