//A Secret Ain't A Lie// Dabi X Male! Reader

=*My first yaoi, :'D, any Dabi oneshot will be following the Touya Todoroki theory.*=

Word Count:
546

~☆~

<|Second Person's POV|>

A dark and heavy storm had shown itself in the evening night, The rain poured down on you as you ran inside your apartment, now soaking wet. Hurriedly walking towards the air conditioner to turn it off but the lights went out, so effort was all for nothing. Immediately taking off your clothes and got your phone and took a warm bath.

Touya, your roommate, walked in, the floor was wet so you were here. Little innocent hero Y/n knew nothing about him being a villain, Dabi, when you were still a hero in training, Dabi never showed himself to you, when for example, taking Katsuki Bakugou, and etc. that involved the league in fighting the heroes.

When he was still a child, he managed to escape from the Todoroki household, but he had no where to go, and that's where the little wannabe hero, that is you, helped him. He had multiple burns, and he still had them, making you call him a burnt fried chicken. And if you were being honest you kinda had feelings for him, but you didn't want to ruin the friendship you two had (and he was gonna tease the hell out of you for it so....).

While in the shower, Dabi was waiting for you outside, you hadn't noticed the door opening and closing, Dabi sat down on the couch as his flames lit up the room, there was a candle by the way.

Dabi was thinking of how carefree you are, you didn't lock the door while you were taking a shower, for all he knows, a robber might come in and steal some stuff. He also wondered how the hell he managed to fall for oblivious, little, wannabe hero, you---

"AAAaaND IIIIIIIII, oh water, WilL AlwAYs LoVE YOuuUuu~~~!" You sang, purposely cracking your voice for your own amusement, (come on, I can't be the only one doing that -3-).

"AAAnd I-AH!" You yelped, slipping onto the floor, your butt making a loud thud, oof... That stinged.

Dabi rushed towards the bathroom you both shared. "Y/n, you ok-" He flushed bright red as soon as he saw you stark naked inside the shower. You, on the other hand went from 0% to 100% red, with one flick of da wrist.

And well, It didn't end well for Dabi...

~☆~

Rubbing the place you slapped, he couldn't help but smirk at you, and you wanted to slap that grin of his face but you couldn't lie that the way he smirked was dangerously handsome, he had the aura of a bad boy...

And it was a turn on...

And you knew he was more than a bad boy...

He, was a Villain.

You knew that from the moment the attack on Katsuki Bakugou, it was a scary thing,
Y/n L/n was hiding one of the most wanted villains. It could ruin your reputation, and most importantly your friendship...

"I thought you couldn't sing? I guess you lied to me huh?" Dabi amusingly cooed. As he stood up, patting your head. You scoffed off a response and he thought the same:

"A Secret Ain't A Lie"