Reaction: //Drunk In Love// Izuku, Shoto, And Katsuki

=*I'm still too young to drink so it may not be as accurate as it is but I mean, I read a lot soo... I think I have enough thought and I lost my UwU's...
Can you give me more by following me?

Tbh I don't know what I lost my UwU's mean...*=

Word Count:
1083

~☆~

What would Izuku, Shoto and Katsuki react to you being drunk and accidentally confessing that you like them?

===

Izuku might just be a bit too paranoid and a bit too worried... Screw that! He almost called the cops to help him calm an overly excited drunk you. But of course with a little bit of chasing and running around the party full of drunk classmates, sleepiness started to kick in (Thank God...).

Momo decided that it was a good idea to throw a celebration party since all of you were graduating, everyone came, even Aizawa which surprised you a bit but nonetheless you were happy that your teacher came. And well let's just say that a little bit of alcohol was involved in the party.

The broccoli boi was naturally against it from the start but when he saw you drink a whole bottle in one go he got... Worried... He watched too much hero + romance movies (don't ask) to know if a girl drinks the next day they end up in someone's bed and... Izuku has a crush on you... Surprise!!!

So when you were tired, your arms loosely hanged around Izuku's neck as he carried you bridal style taking a taxi to drive you home. Once you two went in, you started to speak on your own and let's just say you thought that Izuku was your... Mom...

"Hey Mom, where are we?" You asked childishly, and Izuku chuckled. "Y/n you're too drunk-"

"Whatever mom, hey, do you think I should confess to Izu~kun, tomorrow?"

The blushing boy stayed silent, looking at you with loving eyes, you were sitting beside him so this made him a bit more flustered especially when your head was against his shoulder.

To be honest, he'll be mumbling to himself and probably planning to confess to you tomorrow and since he doesn't know where you live, he'll let you sleep on his bed.

Overall, his reaction is a very shy one, he'll immediately confess the day you wake up and treat you like a princess though he WON'T touch you when you sleep so, you're safe.

Shoto has never been more dizzy in his entire life, seeing you running around in circles around him and some others just made him a bit too tired so he sat down on a couch. Watching you talk and talk and talk, he never knew that you'd be so energetic when you're drunk and that is when he turned around for just a second, that is when he lost you.

To be honestly honest with himself, he doesn't even know why he's keeping an eye on you, his instincts just told him so look where that got him, Shoto has an itty-bitty crush on little, innocent, you... But not so innocent anymore now that he's heard you talk about the latest *ahem* hentai *ahem* video with Kaminari.

He was looking around but alas you were no where to be found but that is when a giggling Kaminari walked up to him and pointed at a backyard. It was empty, no one was there,

Or so he thought...

He'll walk up to you and drag you back inside and force you to sit down beside him but he can't because you pulled him closer to you, and that's when he realized, you were still sober. You pulled him closer to you, which shocked him a bit... At first he'll be worried and ask if you were gonna puke at anytime on him but no...

"Shoto, I like you..." You whispered as you clutched onto him.

"Ok you're too drunk-" He started but got cut off as you planted a kiss on his lips.

He'll be shocked at first but will slowly give into your temptation. Shoto will kiss you passionately to have you asleep in his arms, he'd expect this as he chuckles.

He will definitely take you to your home since he's afraid that you'll get hurt by his father but that probably won't be happening since your quirk is strong.

His reaction is a loving one. He won't be there when you wake up but when you do wake up, your phone will go beep beep, and you'll receive a text coming from Shoto. "I like you too."

Katsuki was annoyed as hell when Kirishima dragged him into this, what would you expect from him caring so much about his bro, but all jokes aside, his real intention of coming here was to look after you. He couldn't let his crush get in the hands of someone as lowly as an extra (let alone in that nerd deku's arms).

But seeing as he completely did a bad job at looking after you, of course, he lost you. So he did his search around the room, and that's when he found a drunk and angry you, why angry? Because you were fighting with someone. I think quarrel is the right word.

You were in a middle of a crowd as you pushed an admirer of Katsuki on the ground, everyone was shocked but will be sure to forget in the morning. His admirer was a giggling mess on the floor as you poured your anger out on them.

"He's too great for you, you're nothing but a nothing compared to a something like Kacchan!" You said the words that completely appeared in your head in one second.

"Oi, dumbass, you're too drunk..."

And that's when you noticed him. You ran straight to Katsuki, and pouted, "Katsuki tell them!!!"

"Fucking What?"

"Tell them I like you more!"...

He'll drag you outside then and there and ask what the hell were you fucking thinking? What did you mean by tell them that I like you more?

And that's were it hit him. You were crying and you hugged Katsuki. And he will silently hug you back.

His Reaction? A silent one, even if he's going to be a bit OOC, he'll comfort you and tell you that he likes you too, you'll probably forget it in the morning but he'll make sure to make you fucking remember with a passionate kiss on the lips.