But Jisung saw right through him. He reached up on the tips of his toes and pressed a light kiss to Minho's lips, surprising him. Minho blinked before Min-hyung entered the chamber after them and he looked away, flushed.

"It seems like we have much to cover..." Min-hyung sat down at the small wooden table. "Then let us talk. Let us know everything, so that we may be able to help."

~oOo~

They spoke of everything. The invasion into the Han and Lee Kingdoms, which had likely spread up to the north already. All kingdoms were in much danger, and Minho was set to lead all their troops into battle against the Southern Five.

There was great protesting from both his brother as well as his long time friend, Bang Chan, who refused to let Minho lead the battles. "Why can't we just let someone with more experience do that?"

"Why, because their lives are less valuable than mine?"

"You're a prince of the Lee Kingdom," Bang Chan pointed out, flinching as Jisung gave him a cold look. "That doesn't mean your life is more valuable... but you... you know?" Bang Chan gave Min-hyung a desperate look, pleading for help.

"What he means to say is that there will be a bigger impact if they were to kill you, a prince of the Lee Kingdom, versus a normal citizen, regardless of how much you dislike that," Min-hyung finished. "Is it wise for you to be leading?"

"I vanished for nearly two years for nothing then?" Minho questioned. "I need to lead my people. I am of the Lee Kingdom, as well as the Han Kingdom. It makes sense that I would lead them forward."

"But-"

"Chan, stop," Min-hyung murmured, and Bang Chan closed his mouth. Min-hyung turned back to Minho. "And what does the northern kingdom have to say about this?"

"The Geulimjja Kingdom has yet to send any of their army, but the king should be arriving soon. I've met him before, he is a kind young man."

Jisung looked over. "When did you meet him?"

"Remember when I ran from the Han Palace after the title of Crown Prince was changed over to Prince Jihoon? Yeah... remember?"

"Oh..." Jisung flushed. "I hardly remember that... was that when I told I was going to marry...?"

"Yeah, we don't need to bring that up," Minho was still salty that Jisung decided to marry that horrible woman. "Back on topic, we will know soon. Regardless, the southern invaders are destroying both our countries with terrorism. We can not stand for it anymore as our people die."

"I agree," Jisung took Minho's hand under the table and gave it a squeeze of comfort.

"Of course you do," Min-hyung rolled his eyes. "In that case, where is your base?"

"Right, that's the other thing. I'm picking you all up and we're going to move to their base for the time being, since it's not very safe here or at the Han Palace. I'm bringing you three, the captains and the generals. And their apprentices."

"That's a good idea," Bang Chan stood up quickly and passed Yeong over to Jisung. "I'll go alert them right now so that we can live by mid-day."

"Good," Jisung nodded before he turned to Min-hyung. "Might I suggest you pack your things, prince?"

Min-hyung got the message and stood up, leaving just the two parents and their son in the room

Yeong blinked up with wide eyes up Minho, the stranger to him. "This is your father," Jisung murmured as he turned Yeong to face Minho. "And Minho, this is Crown Prince Han Yeong," he waved Yeong's tiny hand.