"You knew I would do this." Scott pieced together. "Derek, don't. You can't do this and no one gets hurt. If someone else dies-"

"Him." The Alpha growled, pointing at Deucalion. "Just him."

"Just me?" Deucalion repeated, "Now, how's a blind man find his way into a place like this all on his own?"

"Oh, we need to get the hell out of here." Adelyn backed up, turning when she heard a pillar begin to crumble. Kali slid down, her claws leaving deep scratches in the cement. Ennis walked up the escalator, growling as he entered the circle of werewolves. Ethan and Aiden appeared on the floor above them.

Derek looked around for a moment before he growled, running towards Deucalion. Kali responded by jumping in his way, slashing him with her foot.

Boyd and Cora took on Ennis, the twins jumping down and forming their mega-werewolf. The three teens turned around, Isaac instantly shifted as Addy and Scott shared a look. The Lahey made the first move, being thrown hastily. Adelyn and Scott finally shifted, cementing their place in this battle.

The fight was quick to show who was leading as the twins were just throwing the three teens around, Ennis was able to fend Boyd and Cora off with ease, and Kali was just plain kicking Derek's ass.

Kali placed her foot on Cora's chest, cutting off her air supply. The twins threw Scott towards the others, dragging Isaac and Adelyn toward them by their arms. Boyd tried to push himself off the ground, being to weak to do so. "Kill him." Deucalion commanded, making Boyd look at his Alpha warily. "The others can go."

The twins dropped Adelyn, before putting their foot on her chest to her keep her there like Cora. They grabbed Scott and Isaac by the backs of their necks, forcing them upwards. "You're beaten. Do it, Derek." Deucalion started to walk down the steps towards him.

"Don't you fucking dare." Addy spat at the Hale, only to have more pressure applied to her chest. She grunted, struggling against the wonder twins.

"Easy, twins." The Demon Wolf instructed, Ethan and Aiden pulling up slightly from Adelyn in response. "Take the first step." He commanded, looking back at Derek.

"Are we serious with this kid?" Kali hissed, "Look at him. He's an Alpha? To what? A couple useless teenagers?"

"Some have more promise than others." The man stated, glancing between Scott and Adelyn.

"Let him rise to the occasion then." The female Alpha suggested, "What'll it be, Derek? Pack or family?"

Adelyn stared at Derek in horror as she realized he had already made his decision. She noticed movement past his head, seeing Allison set up her bow to shoot arrows. "Scott." She whispered lowly, an arrow sounding out simultaneously. The Tate squeeze her eyes shut as the arrows exploded, the beta twisting the twin Alpha's foot at an awkward angle while they was stunned.

They roared loudly, dropping Isaac and Scott and falling to the ground, now separated. "Your eyes. Cover your eyes!"

Allison let a few more arrows fly, giving the teenagers and Derek time to recuperate. The huntress put her bow down, her plan going successfully. Scott growled at Ennis, the two charging at each other. Scott was hit hard, but he just slid back, looking up at the opposing Alpha with bright red eyes.

Addy squinted, not quite sure if she was seeing things or not. The McCall shook his head lightly, his eyes returning to yellow as Derek began to fight Ennis. Scott fell over slightly, his stomach being slashed open starting to take a toll on him. Adelyn ran over to him, trying to help him to his feet. Both betas realized too late that Derek and Ennis were pushing each other toward the edge. The couple reached them after the window to save the Hale had closed, leading them to believe the two Alphas had just fallen to their deaths.