☉ " what a shocker, " ☉ Ash Ketchum x Raichu! Female! Reader x Ash's Pikachu

Start bij het begin

...

                    “..-l do what I can.”

                    (Y/n) shifted around until she woke up, slowly sitting up to find she was in what looked like a hospital room. Ash was sleeping, slumped in the chair as Pikachu was curled up at the foot of the bed. “Rai?” (Y/n) let out a croak, which woke Pikachu up from his slumber. “Pikachu pika-pika!” Do you feel better? “Raichu Raichu-rai.” My stomach feels strange. “Pika-pika-pikachu.” You still need food. I'll get Ash awake so you can get something to eat.

                    “Pika-chu!” the electric mouse jumped on Ash's leg, shaking him. “What is it, Pikachu-...?” the male trainer rubbed his eyes as he looked on at the raichu and pikachu. “Oh, you're awake,” he leaned forward, looking at (Y/n). “I guess you're pretty hungry huh? I'll go get Nurse Joy.”
                    Ash left, leaving Pikachu and (Y/n) alone. The Raichu rubbed her head, slowly shifting around to look at the room. It was then she realized that there was something on the electric sack on her face - her cheek marking. It was a wire taped on with a steady flow of electricity to keep her energy up and to keep her electric energy from running completely dry. If that happened, then she would be gone. Energy was converted into electricity, and electricity was life for her. Food was converted into energy. No food in her system.
                    The electricity being pumped into her was slowly giving her energy. Not enough to let her stand, but enough to keep her conscious. Pikachu hopped over, pushing his face close to hers to where their noses almost touched. His twitched and so did (Y/n)'s. Then he turned and offered his bolt shaped tail for her to shake; and so she turned as well, moving her own tail sluggishly to touch his. Sparks flew for a moment, mostly from his side. “Pika-pika pikachu!” I hope we can be friends! “Raichu,” Uh-huh. Pikachu close-eyed smiled, and so did (Y/n). They rubbed cheeks (since there was only a wire on one of (Y/n)'s cheeks). Pikachu shared his own electricity with her, then he backed up and his ears perked and fell. “Pika!” There! “Rai!” Thanks!
                    “Okay! Nurse Joy is bringing a whole lot of food for you guys! Don't eat too fast, okay, (Y/n)? Brock and Misty are coming too!” Ash had his hands on his hips, smiling. He had ran in just after the interaction.
                    “Pikachu pika!” Cool, thanks, Ash!
                    “Rai!” Yeah, thanks!
                    Ash walked over to (Y/n), just to see her previously energetic form vanish and to see her ears fall. He reached his hand out, making the pokémon whimper, before placing it on her head. The boy rubbed her head softly, and before long (Y/n) had stopped whimpering. “I won't hurt you, I'm your friend,” Ash said, giving a close-eyed smile. Pikachu nodded, making a small noise of confirmation.
                    Just then the door flung open, and two people rushed in. “Ash, we're here-!” the female yelled. Ash stood up, about to greet them, only to see (Y/n) shivering now. “Rai-c-HU!” A yellow lightning bolt flew at them, hitting the female and male but missing Ash. After all was said and done, Misty's hair was frizzed and so was Brock's. “She isn't used to you guys yet, that's all!” Ash said, waving his hands infront of him as if trying to defend the actions of a surprised Raichu.
                    After Brock and Misty fixed themselves up, they walked a bit more closer to the bed where (Y/n) sat. The Raichu scooted back. That was when Nurse Joy walked in with a tray of food. Berries, poké jello, fruits, and even small squares of some type of candy. There was also two bowls of water on the tray. “Give this pokémon some space, you two. You might be too sudden for her to comprehend or for her to be able to tell you're a friend,” The nurse said, putting the tray down slowly and reaching her hand out for (Y/n) to sniff (which the Raichu did).
                    (Y/n) smiled and nuzzled the nurse's hand, causing Joy to giggle a bit (and for Brock to metaphorically fall over blushing because of the nurse). “She should be able to leave by tomorrow afternoon. I don't see how you could let her get this bad,” Nurse Joy scolded, crossing her arms. Ash shook his head, saying, “No, we aren't her Trainers! We found her in the woods wearing this collar with a note attached to it,” he explained, giving the nurse the note for her to read. “Oh. My apologies.” she bowed and left with the note.
                    (Y/n) sniffed the food before taking a small sitrus berry and nibbling on it. Glancing at the water bowl, she placed the berry down and began to drink.

. next day.

                    Though (Y/n) was still thin, she had much more energy than last night and was ready to leave the pokémon center. “Hey, (Y/n),” Ash started as they walked out of the center (Misty and Brock behind him). “Rai?” Yes? “How would you feel about joining me on my journey?” he asked, taking out a pokéball and putting it on the ground. (Y/n) hesitated. “Raichu rai," Only on one condition. Pikachu conveyed this to Ash. “What's the condition?”
                    “Raichu-raichu-rai,” Don't leave me trapped in the pokéball.
                    “Alright! That's fine by me!” Ash said, smiling down at (Y/n).
                    Pressing the button on the pokéball, (Y/n) was transferred into energy and brought into the ball. It shook once. Twice. Three times, and she was captured.

.:bonus (because I just really like how this one shot went for some reason):.

                  “Look at d'his! Baby brought a baby pokémon!" Lieutenant Surge chuckled, crossing his arms over his chest as his Raichu did the same. “Pika...” Pikachu growled, sparks flying from his cheeks. “Why are you making fun of Pikachu?!” Ash yelled, clenching his fists.

                    “Raichu!” (Y/n), though she was still a bit skinny for a Raichu, had gained most of her weight back. She towered over Surge’s Raichu, that was for sure. Sparks flew from her cheeks. “So did you just come here to show us your baby pokémon?”
                    “No! I came here to earn my Thunder Badge!” Ash growled, (Y/n) and Pikachu nodded. “Alright. Guess it wouldn't hurt to send some more pokémon to the emergency room.”

.

                    “This is a pokémon battle between Lieutenant Surge and Ash Ketchum. Only one pokémon may be used. The gym leader, Lieutenant Surge, has chosen Raichu, and the challenger, Ash Ketchum, has also chosen Raichu. There is no time limit. The match has begun.”

----

Oki, Oki, Im done with this one
Please point out spelling mistakes POLITELY.
How can I improve my writing skills?
Question from me to you: What's your favorite Kanto pokémon? Mine would have to be Arbok or Arcanine.
Pokémon journey log: Unova: Just made it to Skyla’s gym with Dewott (Gray), Liepard (MrMidnight), Pansear (Ash), Deerling (Winter), Swoobat (Alison), and Cubchoo (Kombare). Questioning if Pokémon battling should be legal because of Christmas tree haired guy.