An Attack of Panic Prt.2

A/N. I'm sorry for not posting  yesterday, I was a bit tired and extremely lazy. However, this chapter reveals deep hidden secrets of the characters so it's worth the wait? Anyways enjoy!

Bakugou sighed and said, "I'll go first since you created the same idea." Michael simply nodded his head for the blonde to continue. "Alright, um, I have been emotionally abused by my mother since I was 4." Michael growled in anger shocking him and Bakugou. Nonetheless he continued " I'm going deaf bit by bit as well as my sight. " No response except for a look of concern from the brunette " And finally, I have severe mental disorders like PTSD, depression, anxiety, and paranoia. " "Same" was the only word from Michael and it was very surprising to the spikey blonde but he resolved to just say "Well now it's your fucking turn Eyepatch."

Michael cleared his throat and began to speak " Well, I have a brother and a sister who are both dead. " "Holy shit, I'm sorry for your losses." Bakugou said sadly . Mike continued on "It's fine, anyways , I have a condition were I can't eat anything or drink anything because of my third secret which is that I'm... ummm... I'm dead." Bakugou was in shock and horror. "Your fucking lying right? There's no godamn way your not still fucking alive!?" Michael gave no response to the blondes frantic shouting.

"Yo-your really not lying?" Bakugou said in a whisper with tears in his eyes. " I wish I was. " Michael replied. Bakugou burst into tears and Michael gave him a hug and let him cry. Eventually, Bakug- Katsuki fell asleep and Michael gently placed him into his bed and went to leave but Katsuki grabbed his wrist and asked sleepily "Stay?" Michael softly smiled and nodded.

He went back into the bed and slowly began to spoon the now sleeping blonde. As Mike looked at Katsuki he smiled again and slowly fell asleep as well.

I'm SO SORRY!!   :( I got really lazy and unmotivated but here it is! The next chapter will happen tomorrow I promise! And as a apology for not updating sooner, a hint!

What happened this night in the common room with the rest of Class 2A? Find out next chapter!
I hope you enjoyed this I'm really sorry for not updating sooner and the chapter being short. The next one should be longer.
Have a nice day where ever you are!

Words:410