The Portal, wait.. PORTAL?!

It was a regular school day for the second year students of class A... Or so they thought...

The class 2:A was training in the school gym to they can work harder while in the field of hero work when something happened...

                               * Third POV*

A loud noise started suddenly out of nowhere, startling the students and they immediately went on their guard.
The noise, like a whirlwind of tornado sound, got increasingly louder and louder while in the middle of the gym a blackish blue shadow was forming.
Most students including Bakugou thought it was the League of Villains forming some sort of portal.

The shadow began to grow bigger and bigger until it was the size and height of a sliding glass door.
By now every student in the gym had some part of their quirk activated and was prepared for a fight.
Suddenly the tornado like sounds stopped and the portal stopped growing and just floated in mid-air.
It stayed like this in tense silence, the students panic and fear rising, for a few minutes. Then...

A 19 year old looking male was going out of the portal and fell down on his butt while screaming bloody murder. Everyone was shocked but none the less they began to come closer to him.
The portal after spitting out the brown haired teenager with "dyed" purple streak, disappeared as suddenly as it came.

The 19 year old in question, was cursing underneath his breath as he turned around to see the Class of 2:A creeping up on him. He was wearing a black t-shirt with a pair of dark blue jeans. When he turned, the class could see he had a light brown eyes with an eye patch covering the other.

After turning and seeing the students the unknown male yelled " I SURRENDER! I have no clue where I am and who you all are. " His voice was clear yet some could tell he was slightly nervous. Iida, being the class representative, told the man to sit down on the floor with his hands in the air. He did so willingly.

The other students were trying to wake up their teacher with no avail, until Bakugou got impatient and set of a small explosion near the caterpillar teacher in his sleeping bag. He was awake immediately and saw that 3 students were guarding the unidentified teenager sitting on the floor with his hands in the air, most of the other students were by the gym equipment, and Bakugou, Uraraka, and Aqui were near him.

In his loudest voice possible, Awaiza shouted " What the FUCK happened in the 30 minutes I was asleep?! "

To be continued...

If you are reading this, congrats! You made it to the end of the first chapter. I hope you enjoyed the story and I'll try to get the next chapter up tomorrow so there's not too much of a wait. Please keep in mind that I don't write often or at all so I apologize if it's bad.
Let me know in the comments any misspellings or mistakes I made so I can fix them!
Have a wonderful day where ever you are!(Sorry it's short)

Words: 537