An Attack of panic

It has been two weeks since the decision of having Michael room with Bakugou. They have not said a word to each other in this time. The cold ignorance however shall stop on this night, because, well.... You'll see...

12:45 AM

Michael awoke to a sudden crash that seemed to come from Bakugou's room. He immediately got out of his bed and ran down the hall to the blondes door. Michael knocked on the door loudly and asked loudly " Bakugou, are you ok? I heard a crash from your room. " He got no response from the room, however he heard what seemed to be quiet sobbing and slight sniffles.

Michael sighed quietly and as quiet as he could, he began to pick the lock. Michael could still hear the crying coming from Bakugous room, so as soon as the lock was picked, he silently opened the door.
He quickly went in and then closed the door so no light from the hallway was seen. The room was dark but he could see that Bakugou was on his bed, seemingly curled up in a ball.

Bakugou was having a panic attack.

Shit.

Michael had no clue whatsoever on how to help the blonde but he resolved to try his best. Michael crept slowly to the bed to try not to alarm Bakugou. Eventually, he sat on the bed, it creaking quietly, and put a comforting hand on Bakugous shoulder.
Bakugou, who was trembling and shaking, froze and tensed for a couple seconds then jumped into Michael s chest and started to sob loudly.

Michael just held him close, running his hands slowly up and down the spikey blondes back, whispering soothing nonsense into his ear. After a few minutes, Bakugou was able to calm down enough, that Michael asked him simply " Are you ok? " The response he got was not what he expected.

" No... I'm not and I haven't been since I was 6. " There was complete silence after that statement. Michael didn't know what to say or how to help the feisty blonde open up. Then, an idea struck him.
"Hey Bakugou?" " Yeah, Eyepatch? " " Lets make a deal. I will tell you 3 of my darkest secrets if you do the same " Michael proposed. Bakugou hesitantly agreed and Michael prepared himself for a very long night.

Hello! Sorry that the chapter is short and late in the day, I was lazy. New chapter will come out tomorrow and hopefully be longer. Positive criticism is welcomed as my spelling/ editing some what sucks. I hope you continue to enjoy this story and continue reading. Have a nice day where ever you are!

I hate quarantine . Check out AnxiousEmoNightmare their stories are really good.

Words:455