No way is he staying with me!!

There was complete silence after Awaizas question.
No one knew how to respond politely. However, Bakugou answered his question with " A fucking god-damn portal appeared out of thin was air and spat out an entire fucking human! "

Awaiza, after hearing there was an unidentified human, went to where the students known as Midoriya, Shinsou, and Todoroki were watching the young male.
"Well then, who exactly are you? Are you a villain?" The teacher asked. The term replied with " My name is Michael Afton and I'm not a villain. " Awaiza then asked Michael " What's your quirk( A.N/ Superpower) then Afton? "
"Excuse me but, what the fuck is a 'quirk'?" Michael  asked.

The entire class was shocked, he didn't know what a quirk  was? That meant only one thing for the class...
This Michael Afton person, was not from their universe. The entirety of the gym burst out into whispers of groups, trying to figure out where he came from and how to get him back.
Midoriya A.K.A Deku, was the loudest one, a constant muttering being heard as he furiously scribbled in one of his notebooks.

Everyone was off in their own little groups whispering and gossiping, all except for Bakugou...
He went right up to Michael and in the most blunt way possible asked " Where in the ever-living fuck did you come from and how can we get your ass back where it came from? " The class was horrified Deku shouted" Ka-Kaachan! You can't just ask him that! It's disrespectful! "  In which Bakugou responded with a "FUCK OFF DEKU!"

Michael just chuckled and said " It's alright broccoli head, * a gasp of surprise from Deku at the nickname and a short from Bakugou* and as for you blonde pomeranian, * a growl from Bakugou and a choking sound from the rest of the class mates* I have no clue whatsoever to how I got here or when I can go back. "
Awaiza sighed with exasperation and said " Well I guess we can enroll you into the school until we find a way back for you. And because of lack of space in the dorms, you will have to share a room with... Bakugou. "

" WHAT!! The FUCK he's not!! " Bakugou angrily shouted, "Well as your teacher I say yohave too." Was the response from the underground hero.
Bakugou have up with a " Fuckin' fine.. " and Michael one thought was 'This is going to be a long day.'

Hello! If you're here, second chapter is completed. Sorry that it came out late I was watching some cool ass streams. I also apologize for it being short, I'm not good at writing. Please comment if I made some mistakes with the names being spelled correctly and have a nice day where ever you are!

Words:465