(current page on old account) Lost. Page 3

__Izuku pov__

He opened his eyes to a bright light, and a.. KATSUKI?! Bolting upright he felt a sharp pinch in his back.

The blonde was lying asleep, face twisted into a scowl even in the separate world of dreams. Letting out a low sigh, he got silently to his feet and went to turn off the lights, as they were no longer needed. He clicked open the box and heard a low groan from behind him.

Freezing in his spot, he waited for the boy to go back to sleep, but when he heard the floor creak behind him, followed by footsteps, he started trembling again. He felt a hand on his shoulder push him gently into a sitting position on his knees. Trembling harder as the moments dragged on, he felt a hand run across his back. It was them he realized he had no shirt on, only bandages running around his torso up to his chest. "Damnit Deku... it's bleeding again..."he felt the bandages getting pulled off. Terrified of the boy seeing the scars, he scrambled back under the white table in the corner.

He heard a low growl and a commanding voice follow his actions. "Deku.. get back here so I can re-bandage the wound. And on that note, how the hell did you get them?" stomping footsteps followed his words, making him shuffle deeper into the shadows of the table, wanting dearly to hide in the wall itself.

He felt hands firmly grip his torso and pull him out from under the table as he scrambled to stay under it. "Stop struggling! You're too weak and I need to re-bandage the wound thanks to you!"

Suddenly his ankles were trapped under the other boy's knee, keeping him from moving his legs. Letting out a low sigh, he waited for the boy to realize he stopped struggling and removed his leg, and when he did, the black haired boy sprinted for the door, this time not tripping and making it successfully to the ground. He heard loud explosions and yelling behind him.

Diving into a bush, he activated his quirk for the first time since he was 4. Instead of a small boy, a black, fluffy, wolf pup sat in the shadows. Usually he could control the size of the wolf, but since he was exhausted and scared, he turned into a pup with forest green eyes underlaid with black.

He shuffled deeper into the bush when he heard a yelling Katsuki running by it. He waited for a good hour before he came from the bush. Looking around, he changed into a slightly larger wolf and ran back to the treehouse. Once he reached it, he sniffed around for any new smells of the explosive boy, only to find he had come back a few minutes before, but left slightly after.

Turning back into the black haired kid, he climbed the ladder and went inside to retrieve his bag. When he opened the door and looked around, his bag was nowhere in the small room, he figured after a good few minutes of still looking for it, that it was what Katsuki had come back for. Both boy's knew he would need his bag for school on Monday and that he would either come to Izuku's house, or he would go to Katsuki's house, both bad ideas for the black haired boy. He went over to the white table and took out a spare long sleeve gray shirt, then left.

He made it to the back of his apartment complex and changed back to his human form after running back as a wolf. Carefully, he made his way over to his door, silently, he opened it. An empty beer bottle hit him in the head as soon as the door was open wide enough, it shattered on impact. Grabbing his forehead, he silently entered the house. "Where have you been, you worthless piece of shit?!" his mother stood in front of him, staring him down like he was trash, in which case, he was.

Slowly, he removed his hand and signed out, "'i'm sorry, while i was out for groceries a bullie came up to me and told me to meet them for a beating. I went to the beating and got knocked out and didn't wake up till a few minutes ago.'" he heard his mother snicker, erupting into loud laughter.

"Heh, fine. You're lucky I have a meeting, I might have to work the night shift tonight. If all goes well I might even get to work a few extra days in order to get away from you." he heard her walk up to him and braced himself for a hit, instead, he found his hair getting ruffled. "Be a good boy won't you? I have a few friends that plan to come look after you while i'm away~"

His hair was suddenly pulled, forcing him to look his mother in the face. He was trembling so hard, and she loved it. Quickly he signed "'yes Inko, I will be good.'' as soon as she let his hair go, he gave her a quick bow and ran off to his room.

As soon as he got to his room he heard his mother greet someone at the door with fake glee. "Ah. hello Masaru! I was just on my way out!" a deeper voice answered. "Hello Inko! I actually came to ask if Izuku could spend the night at my place! Katsuki wanted to watch a new hero show with him." his mother played the part to a "T" answering with, "Hmmm.. I don't know.. He got in trouble a little earlier and is in a bad mood. If it's alright with him, sure! I'll go get him."

He heard footsteps coming his way and quickly changed into a black turtleneck shirt so that Masaru didn't see the scars, also changing out of his dirty jeans. His door opening announced his mother. "So, Katsuki is the one that bullies you right?" he knew if he said yes he would be sent there in a heartbeat, honestly he was conflicted. Katsuki would make a big deal out of the cuts and scars, but if he stayed he would get raped and beaten. It wouldn't be as bad if he was beaten by a kid his own age.

Giving her a small nod she told him to pack a bag and meet Masaru by the door and that she had to go or else she'd be late because of him. After the door shut, he got a bag out of his nearly empty closet and put some turtlenecks, sweatpants, and his gloves. He also got his anxiety and pain killers he got from a nearby pharmacy on his way from school, then left to meet Masaru by the door with a wide, fake, smile.

"Hey bud! Ready to go?" After receiving a nod he led the way out the door and to the Bakugou household. Once they stepped into the door, he felt his arm getting pulled and was forced to stumble after it as a voice yelled, "SHUT IT OLD HAG! I'M GOING TO MY ROOM AND I'M TAKING DEKU WITH ME!!" He was now preparing himself for hell.

1202 words!!!

once again... im so sorry for the new account!! 

but i am so happy that i finally got my main stories transferred!! i have a few more stories that im working on right now, and i hope to get them posted soon!!