Lost. Page 2

__Bakugo POV__

He found an old treehouse after walking for a good bit, his old hag would scream at him tomorrow for running out during her yelling. When he got in he flicked the lightswitch and nothing happened. Letting out a few small explosions, he looked around and saw a few cushions in the corner that seemed in good condition, as well as a wall of useless lights and a white table in the corner.

'The place was well kept for such an old place.' he thought to himself. He went over to the light green cushions to see a few dark stains on them, he couldn't tell what it was in the darkness, but when he placed his foot on the cushion it fluffed back up like any normal cushion would, and it didn't look all that old or worn.

Leaning down, he poked it with a non-lighted finger, when he felt the soft, fluffy cushion beneath his hand, he sat down and looked around again wondering why such a soft cushion would be here. He didn't have to think long as he heard creaking coming from outside the door. Using the shadows, he carefully stood up and prepared to get to the door at a moment's notice.

He heard footsteps, they sounded light so he figured the person was weak. They were following the wall when he figured he would try and slip behind them to the door, until the floor creaked under him. He stopped as the figure didn't seem to notice the floor creak, but when the lights flicked on he ran for it.

He stopped when a small figure let out a muffled yelp and dived for the white table. Very much confused, he looked over at the small person. 'Why are they trembling so damn muc- DEKU?!' 'WHY THE FUCKING HELL IS DEKU HERE?!'

"DEKU?! GODDAMN IT YOU GAVE ME A FUCKING HEARTATTACK!!" Katsuki was pissed that the small black headed kid was here, not to mention all the questions he has for the small kid.

"Deku? The fuck are you even doing here? I thought this place was abandoned." not really, after the cushion and the fact it was well taken care of he was second guessing himself. But he really wanted to know a few things, like why he never speaks, or why he always bolts after the last bell. He had so many questions but only one popped out of his mouth.

"Deku, you gonna get out from under the table? Or you just gonna stay there like a useless floor mat?" his hands were starting to heat up at the thought of Deku ignoring him once again. And when he backed out from under the table he looked like he was gonna fall over, not to mention his back had a sort of shine to it.

The small boy sat in a shadowed spot beside the small white table, staring at the floor. Getting even more annoyed at the fact he was being ignored, his hands got even hotter. He was seething with anger, trying not to let his hands pop. He waited a little longer for his answer, only to receive nothing from the small black haired boy. As he got a little more impatient with each passing second, he stated the obvious hoping to receive a reaction. "Deku, you never answered my question."

Deku was trembling like a leaf, still no answer, only making Katsuki even angrier. Getting to his feet, he towered over the small boy. "You haven't spoken in years! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" his hands finally letting out small explosions. What he saw startled the crap out of him, the small boy's arms were covered in scars and his face was one of pure terror.

Without a moment's notice Deku bolted for the door, leaving the blonde to run after him. Seething with anger, but there was, in fact, a small ounce of worry behind it. 'I didn't give him those...' was all he could think to himself when the door was slammed in his face.

He opened the door just in time to see Deku flung off the railing, the green haired boy looked out of it, but there was still terror riddled on his face. "DEKU!!"

He was still mad, but worry and fear had overshadowed them. As quickly as he could Katsuki got down the ladder carved into the tree and ran over to Deku. when he reached him he could barely see anything, the dark night made sure of that.

Letting out a few small explosions, he looked at the boy, his black shirt looked slimy and glossy, his arms were riddled with scars, and for the first time in a while, he was able to see his neck. Man did he wish he was blind. The boy's neck had scars reaching up it like tentacles of licking flames, as well as lines that went around his neck like a wire had cut across it many times. His arms were no better, scars of different shapes and colors were covering it, not a single inch left untouched.

He reached for the small boy's shoulder to shake him, hoping to wake him up, only to real his hand back as soon as it touched the slimy cloth. He pulled his hands together to look at the warm substance.

It was blood.

As quickly as he could, he picked up the boy and carefully got him up the ladder and back into the light of the treehouse. Once the awkward and difficult climb was over, he set the boy down in the middle of the room and looked around for anything that could help wrap the would, or maybe disinfect it.

Now that he was looking at the place in the light, he noticed there were blood stains on the floor, cushions, and some on the walls. Ignoring them the best he could, he found a first aid kit in the white table's drawer. Running back over to the boy he gently removed the icky shirt to reveal gushing, long, ripped up lines of flesh.

He opened the first aid kit and got out all he needed. After a good ten minutes he had stopped the bleeding and wrapped the wounds. He waited for the boy to wake up, wondering what happened to the small boy he grew up with, wondering what had not been caused by his own hands. Guilt flashing in and out of his head as worry for his friend grew stronger.

Luckily it was Saturday, b/c the boy did not show any signs of waking up, even after the sun began to rise. He waited a bit longer, there was no clock and he didn't have his phone, so he didn't know the time. 

1122 words!!