🐟Tᕼᗴ KOI ᖴIᔕᕼ 2:7

Começar do início

Hoseok pondered it for a while, and decided that bringing it up at lunch sooner or later would be his best option since he wasn't fit for making big decisions like this, as he was always prone to overthinking and being indecisive about nearly anything and everything.

So, maybe his other three friends could help.

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

"Bitch hell yeah," Jimin muffled in between bites once Hoseok proposed the plan to all three of them, immediately earning enthusiastic nods in approval as their eyes sparkled with excitement, "his friends have the best energy I swear to god."

"I like the idea," Namjoon added on, "I've talked to Seokjin and Jungkook a few times, and they're really nice."

Hoseok smiled at the positive responses his friends feedback to him, now turning his attention to Taehyung who just had this stupidly big grin plastered on his face.

"Yeah his friends are nice yady yadadada," Taehyung slurred, resting two hands on Hoseok's shoulders as he stared deeply into his friend's eyes, "but this would also give you and Yoongi the chance to go together!" He chimed brightly, now violently shaking Hoseok until he had to stable himself on the lunch table ledge.

"I know!" Hoseok whisper scolded, leaning into the lunch table even further just to make sure no one else could hear them, "thats kinda why.. I brought it up," he mumbled at the end, embarrassment flooding up to his cheeks as they turned a bright pink.

"You sly little bitch!" Jimin exclaimed, resting a hand against his heart like a proud mother, "now this, is a cultural reset."

"I agree, Hobi finally finding confidence to indirectly ask Yoongi out to a dance? What a time to be alive," Namjoon lightly joked, patting Hoseok on the shoulder who just slumped back down into his chair feeling rather humiliated about the entire thing.

Then again, it wasn't anything new since his friends have been teasing him nonstop about his crush and bugging him to ask Yoongi out since freshman year.

So in a way, everyone was finally getting what they've been waiting for for so long.

Thank god.

Now it was all up to Hoseok to actually muster up the confidence and ask the bitch out.

All while keeping his cool.

And leaving out the 'date' aspect of it.

He just hoped he would be able to pull it off without humiliating himself in front of everyone.

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

Minutes, hours, and days passed by, Hoseok slowly growing more and more restless with each tick of the clock as it only reminded him that time was running out.

Prom was now only a week and a half away, and he still hadn't asked Yoongi or even brought up the topic in general at all.

Every time he tried to, he always got tongue tied not knowing what to say or how to word it properly without sounding awkward.

At times he contemplated on just forgetting the entire thing, but Namjoon, Jimin, and Taehyung all encouraged him every lunch period or whenever else they saw him to pussy up and do it. Even if it came off as more threatening than anything, Hoseok appreciated the support since he felt a least a little bit more motivated to pop the question whenever his friends constantly reminded him.

The only thing making him sweat bullets was Yoongi himself, the simple presence of him putting Hoseok into cardiac arrest nearly every time he even so laid eyes on the man.

So how in the fuckity fuck could he muster up enough courage to ask him to prom, if Hoseok can't even look Yoongi in the ding dong eye?

And then whenever Yoongi asked if he was alright, that only made it even worse which sprouted up even more concern in Yoongi and more nervousness and embarrassment in Hoseok.

Then, he usually said something dumb like, "Oh yeah I'm fine, I'm just umm, constipated!"

And you can jus imagine how that played out.

Needless to say, there was a very strange energy hanging above them whenever Hoseok tried to ask or bring up the topic at all, which is exactly what he had feared.

But today would be different.

Hopefully.

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

"You don't think it's too cheesy?" Hoseok muttered, standing back a few feet away from the poster splayed out across the ground to admire it once more.

"What do you mean? It's cute!" Taehyung piped up energetically, wrapping an arm around Hoseok's frame to give him a tight and encouraging squeeze.

"Yeah your ass better be grateful that we helped you with this," Jimin sighed teasingly, earning a chuckle in agreement from all four of them in the room.

"You shouldn't worry Hobi," Namjoon smiled, patting Hoseok's brown locks, "he'll love it, I just know it."

"Thanks, I'm just really really reallyyyy-"

"Bloated?"

"Congested?"

"Pregnant?"

All three of them turned to Taehyung questionable, quirking an eyebrow at what the fuck he just said.

"Well, I was just gonna say nervous..." Hoseok trailed off, scanning Taehyung up and down to check if he was alright before eventually laughing along at his antics since it really did lighten the tense atmosphere around them.

"Oh," Taehyung pouted, "well I mean I guess that works too."

Bundles of laughter echoed off the room walls, the once nervous tension mostly coming off from Hoseok soon morphing into a more jubilant one, with wide smiles plastered across all three of their faces and clutching their stomachs from laughing too hard.

It reminded Hoseok how good of friends they were, although that was simply reminded to him every single day.

But still.

It was moments like these where he was grateful that he had friends like Namjoon, Jimin, and Taehyung, who could turn any gloomy day into one of heaps of laughter and loads of sunshine just by being themselves.

Hoseok's past anxiousness regarding the entire thing soon disappeared into thin air, the possible negative outcomes of getting rejected vanished from his mind completely and replaced with a positive mindset only.

He just hoped Yoongi would say yes.