Now, the 20 minutes are up. Y/n really enjoyed this. It was so cool to look at. While they were walking around, JYP was asking Y/n lots of questions about herself. She was intimidated by JYP and still sort of is but she felt better talking to him since he was so kind.
They made it back to the third floor. It was time for Y/n to go back home. JYP stood on the side so Y/n and Chan could say their goodbyes.

"I'm glad we did this. I've missed this! I wish you were with me throughout middle school and high school." Y/n said truthfully.
He looked down smiling and then looked back up at her shyly, "I wish you were here when I was in Korea. It was really hard being a trainee and sometimes I wished I could just talk to you."

Y/n felt bad after hearing that. She wished she was there for him during those hard times.

"Well... I am here now. You can tell me anything, really. You are still my best friend, right?"
"Of course Y/n! You will always be my best friend. You know, I was really nervous waiting for you earlier. I was scared things would be different, but it's happily the same."
She had an uncontrollable smile on her face. She was feeling confident and happy about everything. Moving here was right for her.
"Y/n?"
"Hm?"
"From now on, we talk to each other more, okay? Promise?" He said putting out his pinky finger.
She smiled and then wrapped her pinky finger around his, "Yes, I promise."

Manager Suvin then started to lead Y/n to the elevator.
"Bye Y/n! Talk to you later!" Chan said.
Y/n was walking in the elevator with Manager Suvin and waved back with a smile.

"Did you have fun?" Manager Suvin asked.
"Yes I did! This was a great experience. I can't wait to have more experiences here."
"Awe! I'm so glad you are liking it! If you need anything here is my number! We can always chat!" Manager Suvin said, giving Y/n a card with her number on it.
"Okay sure!" Y/n chuckled. Manager Suvin was cute and funny.

The elevator door opened to the first floor and Manager Suvin walked out with her. As Y/n was about to say her goodbyes to Manager Suvin, Manager Suvin spoke.
She sighed, "Can I ask you something?"
"Sure! What is it?"
"Do you talk to Chan often?"
"Not always before... maybe once a month or every other month. Maybe we will more though, since we are in better touch again."
"Okay... I was just asking because Chan... well... needs an escape from work sometimes, you know? He's a workaholic and sometimes overworks himself."
Y/n sighed. She wasn't surprised hearing that since she's on kpop/stay twitter.
"Oh, that's not good. I will keep in touch with him. Don't worry!" Y/n reassured.
"Okay, thank you! Have a great day!"
"You too and thank you for letting me know! I'll try my best to make him relax."

Y/n was back home and just chilling for the rest of the day. She wanted to not have a long and busy day since she was going to be waking up at 4 in the morning. She decided that she was just gonna chill and watch "Knowing Brothers" all day today.
While she was watching, she felt her phone buzz on her lap. She saw that it was a text from Chan.

 She saw that it was a text from Chan

Y/n was shocked to hear that he planned this for her

Y/n was shocked to hear that he planned this for her. She thought it was quite funny that he had planned this actually. It's because she already bought tickets for the M Countdown show the day after tomorrow's performance.

She thought, Hmm... can't let my tickets go to waste! I'll still surprise him and the members!