Chapter 18

Chapter 18
Wow Bulma, That's Some Kinky Shit Right There.
Decimating The Frieza Force!

(Y/N PoV)

I was on my way to Frieza's spaceship, since I was kinda bored by the weak competition, which was the Ginyu Force.

'That's what I get for achieving Super Saiyan two Saga's too early.' I sighed.

I suddenly heard a muffled explosion.

"Hmm?" my eyes wonder to the sea, where a giant crab arm came out of the see.

"It's either a weird new spaceship or a gigantic crab."

Quickly flying over, I saw Bulma in a weird robot machine and a giant crab, ready to crush her with it's giant claw.

Kicking the claw off, literally, the crab jumped back in pain and let out a weird screech.

"Kamehameha!" the blue energy wave hit it, making the centre of the head have a hole.

Whereas I'm fine, Bulma was right now screaming and banging against the glass.

She probably couldn't move the robot, because something in the system broke.

I activated my KI-Blade and cut out a hole, from there she swam out of the small space and grabbed onto me.

Sighing I flew up, high in the air, and flew off towards where she should be.

"What the hell were you doing?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"I was bored, plus I wanted something else to eat! You can't eat soup for four days straight!" she yelled at me.

'Seriously? Four days? And?' I shook my head in slight disappointment and landed in our small hideout.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you help the others?" Bulma asked.

"I got bored besides, Goku has everything under control."

She jumped in excitement and started packing things.

"Don't get too excited." that stopped Bulma, whi turned around confused.

"Let's just say, there is someone far beyond his skill on this planet too, and she isn't on our side." I explained.

"Seriously?! Now I'm gonna die here! On some weird planet! Probably by some weird Alien!" she whined.

'Yeah, completely ignore me. Sometimes I ask myself why the hell do I even help them.' I sigh.

"Well, I'm gonna have a nap. Tell me, when you decide to leave me again." she immediately snoozed off.

While I was finally eating something, I heard her moaning and noticed her hand wandering down.

She started to talk in her sleep too.

"Yes..right there Vegeta,...and please...don't be so hard...while your fucking my ass..(Y/N)...I'm already nearing...my end...It's so hot...getting penetrated by both of you..." she panted.

I shook her, making her wake up and sit up in sweat, while having a gigantic blush on her face.

"Wow Bulma. That's some kinky shit right there." she blushed even more and looked away from me.

"Well, I finally had a proper meal, so I'm going to have some entertainment." I said and soon after I flew off.

I dodged a blast, which was headed straight to me.

"There he is! Lady Frieza ordered us to get capture him, so let's make this quick!" yelled a Frieza soldier.

I think it was Appule, I don't know, but nevertheless I quickly disposed of him.