Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Memories and Training!

(Y/N PoV)

(One Year Timeskip)

I'm laying on my bed and thinking about my family back home. How they are, how is my older sister dealing with my death, how my parents who practically never were home are dealing with this and how are my friends dealing with my death.

'God.'

'Darling! It was quite some time since you last called me, to be precise two months ago. What is it? You don't look too thrilled.' said God to me.

'I want to ask you how my family and friends are doing back home.' I said to God.

'Oh, alright. Well...
Your sister is constantly depressed but she goes on with life. Your parents are sad, but they're are over it and try to make your older sister happy again. You're crush is surprisingly depressed and isn't going out of her room for the next few days. Your best friend is broken and says always that he's now only a half of what he was back when he was with you. In other words everyone is sad.' explained God in a sad tone.

'Oh, can you make something that everyone will be at least a bit more happier?' I asked.

'Of course, darling.' answered God.

I thought back to the time I was a little kid and played with my older sister.

(Flashback)

I was currently hiding from my sister. We were playing hide and seek, and I was hiding, while she was seeking.

She found me after a few minutes, so I suggested we play something else to avoid seeking her, because I knew I couldn't find her.

"Alright, how about tag?" she asked.

I agreed and for the next few minutes we were playing tag.

Then suddenly I fell down and scraped my knee, enough to blood leak out of the wound.

My older sister immediately came to me and asked if I was alright.

"Are you alright (Y/N)?" she asked, to which I just responded with crying on her shoulder.

She comforted me and hugged me.

"Don't worry, lil' bro, big sis is always here to help you with anything." she winked at me and I giggled not knowing what she means by that.

(Flashback End)

"(Y/N)! Come down! Food is finished!" I heard my mother, Gine, yell from downstairs.

'Alright, I should go down. I don't want to miss out on my breakfast.' I thought, got into my saiyan armor, which was the armor of the masked saiyan from Xenoverse 2, and went down to eat.

' I thought, got into my saiyan armor, which was the armor of the masked saiyan from Xenoverse 2, and went down to eat

(Minus the mask, alright?)

As I arrived downstairs, I heard God say that she has a meeting with Satan, her sister, so she needs to go.