Kicked out

(Y/n) is at work when the fire alarm goes off everyone evacuates then a firefighter comes up to you and asks "who pulled the fire alarm ma'am cause there's no fire?". You look at him and say "I don't know sir sorry for the false alarm".

The firefighter rolled his eyes and walked off you hear laughing in the distance "oh my god I can't believe it worked we got a few minutes of looking at hot guys" Emma said. You walk over and tell her "your fired for a false alarm which would of not happened if you weren't here so clean up your desk cause your out of my building".

Emma says snarkly "well why ain't you happy about it I was hoping you would be ecstatic with seeing other men other than yours"! You look at her unbelievably and say "these men work there asses off to save lives by risking theirs and all I wanna do is see them cause there hot sorry but that's not how I run things now go".

Emma looks at you in disbelief and asks "you used to be fun what happened to you"? You look at her again with a death look and says "I changed I'm not a teenager anymore and a little fyi if you wouldn't go off cheating and fucking people while in a relationship maybe you would have a man now leave". Emma scoffles and walks off, you look at the other girls they shiver and walk off.

Everyone goes inside you sit at your desk and does paper work, 4 hours pass then you realize it's time to go, you grab your things, you go to your boyfriends car, you drive home. When you get home you grab your things and goes inside. "Where were you, you were out there for a while with my car"? Anthony asks.

You say "I was at work you know that". You put your things on the table you go upstairs gets dressed into pajamas you see his phone on the table ringing and sees a girls face then you go back downstairs then you see a vase fly right by you. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ANTHONY" ?You said screaming at him. 

Anthony says screaming back at you "WE'RE DONE I CHEATED ON YOU AND I'M KICKING YOU OUT"! You look stunned, shocked, and you begin to cry thinking about all you done for him the money you spent, the time you wasted, the tears from sleepless nights, chances you given him, and the energy you put into the relationship "why would you do this to me I love you"?

Anthony looks at you angry he walks up to you grabs your arms and your hair he opens the door he throws you on the ground and leaves you outside. You try to go back in but he grabs you and throws you to the ground again you scrape your hand on the floor and sees it bleed you say pissed holding your wound "I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU I HAVE KNOWN FOR MONTHS THAT YOU HAVE CHEATED ON ME I JUST DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE I FIGURE YOU WOULD CHANGE BUT I SEE YOUR NOT GOING TO". You get up feeling used he goes back inside stunned he closes and locks the door.

You stand there regretting coming home then you run through the streets feeling the cool breeze on you and exhausted about putting your all into the relationship and not getting the same respect back you get dizzy and sick thinking about everything then your eye vision becomes blurry your head hurts and you pass out.

10 hours later you open your eyes slowly you see a window you sit up and look around seeing red walls with gold outlining and black squared floors, scared you tremble out of bed  walking slowly to the window you look out it then you hear a knock you run and go back in bed.

You hear the door open and see a man walking in, you scream and run out of bed the man runs to you and grabs you "listen the boss wants to see you I'm his assistant Daniel so follow me" he says sweetly.

Daniel walks towards the door he sees you not moving. Daniel says "let's go ma'am". You ask "why am I here and how did I get here"? Daniel says "My boss will tell you that but you have to come with me".

Daniel goes to the door you follow him Daniel goes through the hallway you follow him and sees paintings of girls dancing, men at a table playing poker, kids playing outside in the back yard, and a cat playing with yarn. Daniel says "she's here". You stop looking at the paintings you go from behind Daniel you see a tall man by a fireplace you feel dizzy, you wobble Daniel grabs you and says "woah you must be light headed from all the running you did".

The man by the fireplace comes over and walks you to the chair you look at him your eyes open and close slowly and your eye vision is blurry you feel coolness while slouching in the chair then everything goes black.