CH 9

Re-edited Version!!

______________________________________________________

The man who drove the car got down and showed himself. "Yo fellows." Jungkook waved his hands showing his swag. "Uncle is damn rich." Jisung said as both of your jaws drop seeing the car.

Jungkook walked to your uncle. "So all are ready." He asked smiling to everyone. "Good morning sister." Jungkook wished her. "Good morning." She smiled back.

The person who drove the white van got down. "Hey Y/n." Jaemin shouted waving his hand and catching your attention. "Jaemin." You smile and walk to him. The rest of your family watches you.

"So let's hop on. All of you in this car." Jungkook pointed to his car. "Jaemin take Y/n's luggage in the van." Jungkook commanded his nephew who nodded.

"She is not sitting with us." Jisung asked. "No. Let her spend some time with her friends." Jungkook smiled to Jisung patting his shoulder. "Give me your luggage." Suho asked his uncle to hand the suitcase. He handed it over. Jisung came to place his suitcase. "Let me." Suho asked him. Jisung gave him a serious look. "No thanks. I can do it."

He shunned Suho while placing his luggage and walked to his parents. Suho nodded to himself understanding Jisung's anger. "Jisung will sit in the last with Youngjae." Jungkook said and pulled the seat to make way for Jisung to enter. Once he sat, Jungkook pushed the seat back. Just as Suho was about to enter the car Jungkook stopped him. "You will sit in the passenger seat beside me." He nodded without looking at him and went the other side to take his seat. "Both of you can sit here." Jungkook showed the elderly couple to sit in the middle seat.

By the time all were seated Jaemin took his van to the highway. Jungkook tsked. "That kid." He cursed beneath his breath. "Do they know the way?" Changkyun asked. "Yea. That's why he is showing off." He shook his head before changing the gear.

The drive was pretty tough in the morning, the time all are going for work so there used to be a bit of traffic jam. However on reaching the national highway it was smooth. The boys in the back were talking about something of their interests. Your aunt just looked outside the window so was your uncle.

He recollected the time that was spent in his village. About his parents, his cousins, their kids, the pack members, his siblings, the wars and so on.

It was around 10 am when the car boomed with a call. "It's Jaemin." He said. He pressed the attend button in the system. "Should we stop somewhere to eat. We didn't eat anything. Taeyeon says that she is to vomit any moment." He said. "Yaah, stop lying. Do you wanna get hit?" All heard her threatening voice.

"Yaah!!! Stop fighting." Jungkook shouted at them. "Do you wanna eat anything?" He asked softly to others. "Let's stop. Let the kids eat something. We had breakfast at home." Your aunt said. "We are hungry too." Jisung shouted.

His mom turned her head to face him. "You are hungry?" She asked him not really believing that he is still hungry after eating at home. "A tinsy bit." He showed with his hand. "Sister, we will stop. Let them eat. This is the time when they feel more hungry. They have to learn hunting to satiate their hunger." He laughed.

"Alright we are stopping." He asked and the call hung quickly. "This kid. Not even giving me the opportunity to ask where they are?" He tsked again.

"They are at the petrol pump." Suho said softly as he looked outside at the far away mountains and sea. Jungkook furrowed his brows. "How do you know that?" He asked taking a glance at the boy. "Invisions. We are connected." He moved his gaze back to his hands. "Since when did you have these visions?" Jungkook asked politely to comfort the kid.