ℑ 𝔉𝔲𝔠𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔜𝔬𝔲

Blair sat in the back of the van with Pope's arm around her as she held on to Kiara's hand, her hands sweaty and dried tears on her face

Blair sat in the back of the van with Pope's arm around her as she held on to Kiara's hand, her hands sweaty and dried tears on her face. She didn't know what JJ was planning but she was terrified of the outcome and scared that the boy would end up hurt. "Welcome to crackhead wasteland." Sarah said as the van passed run down houses and buildings and they approached the house they were travelling to.

"I don't know about this man." Pope told them, pulling Blair closer. "Dude why are we at Barry's?" Pope asked as they came to a stop and JJ pulled the keys out the ignition.

"This'll only take a second." JJ said as he climbed out the van. Blair seeing his movement let go of Kiara and lifted herself up and out of Pope's hold as she stood up and went to go after JJ but only to be stopped by John B grabbing her hand and pulling her back.

"JJ come on, this is stupid." Blair warned.

"Where are you going?" He called out after him.

"Yo soy justicia." He said as he disappeared from view.

"Did you glean anything from that?"

"You know somebody should probably-"

"Yeah I got it." John B said following after him. "Blair. Stay here." He warned as he went after him and Blair paced outside the van.

"He's gonna get himself killed." Blair said as she continued to pace. Pope, Kiara and Sarah watched the girl with worried eyes.

"It'll be fine Blair, we'll be fine." Sarah said in an attempt to ease her nervousness as Blair started to chew on her thumb.

"No its not, he doesn't know when to stop. Hes putting us in danger. Why cant he just listen to me?" She struggled her voice laced with anger and panic. "Sorry Sarah I didnt mean to-"

"Its okay." She said with a smile and climbed out the van placing an arm around Blairs shoulder for both of their comforts. Just as she finished JJ and John B appeared back out from the building with JJ carrying a duffel bag.

"All right so we're looking at five grand each. For reparations for putting us through that bullshit. Sorry about that y'all." He said as the rest crowded him and Blair became furious at his stupidity as she huffed and shared a look with the other girls.

"So thats what we're doing now? We're robbing drug dealers?" Kiara asked astonished.

"This Barry guys gonna find out. And hes gonna come after us."

"Yes he will. This is not the time to be wilin' out."

"How do you guys like having a gun pulled on you?" JJ yelled over them.

"JJ relax." Blair told him stone faced as she stood closer.

"He had it right there on you." He said stooping down to her with a grimace and pointing at her chest.