𝔉𝔲𝔠𝔨 𝔜𝔬𝔲

Blair's heart plummeted to her stomach

Blair's heart plummeted to her stomach. He had been pushed. Her eyes flew to the ledge of the old bridge like structure and her eyes filled with tears as she looked at the height from which John B fell. A sob left her as her hand clamped her mouth shut and tears fell down her face. Blair fell to her knees in front of Sarah Cameron as Sarah looked to her, in anguish and in pain, Blair gulped and looked back at her, simultaneously the two girls looked back to John B as he moved slightly under their hands. "Where the hell is he?" JJ demanded in reference to Topper.

"Please, please, please get help. I don't  care who. Just call someone." Sarah sobbed, Blair grabbed the girls free hand. Right now she didn't care about some petty rivalry between the girls or some stupid party, right now her brother could die and this girl who sat in front of her loved him. And they both needed the comfort during this moment.

"Please JJ, get help." Blair sobbed not looking away from John B's face, her heart shattering as she spoke and panic rife in her body. She cried and cried as JJ screamed for Pope to get some help feeling the same panic. "Come on John B, you're okay, you're okay. You're my brother, come on you can't leave me now." Blair pleaded with the unconscious boy as JJ laid a hand one her shoulder.

"Pope hurry!" Kiara shouted as she looked at Sarah Cameron cradling the head of one of her best friends.

"Come on John B, stay with me. Please don't leave me." Sarah begged next to Blair as she placed a gentle kiss on John B's forehead.

"Pope, come on!" Blair screamed a harsh scream. Her voice full of pain.

—————————————————

They eventually got help and John B was transported to the st Olives hospital, the group currently sat in the waiting room after being up all night. Sarah was currently in the room with a still sleeping John B whilst the others sat outside. Blair rested her head on JJ as the group remained silent, still processing the thoughts of the night and feeling frightened to disturb the silence. Blair cautiously got up and made her way to the door and slowly opened it seeing Sarah holding John B's hand as he slept. "Hey." Blair almost whispered, not wanting to wake John B and she felt speaking too loud would be inappropriate with the current atmosphere. Her heart dropped slightly seeing his cast and pale face. Blair nodded at Ward as he sat in the corner of the room and he curtly nodded back at the girl in greeting.

"Hey." Sarah whispered back as she looked to Blair and saw the tears that still marked her face.

"He woke up yet?" Blair asked as she slowly sat down beside Sarah and they both looked to John B.

"No." Sarah sighed. "He's moved a couple times but nothing major." She answered the concerned girl as they remained silent for a moment.

"You'll be good for him you know?" Blair whispered to her, maybe it was the atmosphere or the fact her brother could've died but right now, she cared about the girl she was so sure she hated for the longest time. Sarah looked to the girl on shock as she wasn't expecting any of John B's friends to like her. "Hes my brother and I want what's best for him. And I really do think that could be you. If you can get along with Kiara of course." Blair smirked as Sarah looked to her. Sarah nodded at her gratefully not fully trusting her voice or even knowing what to say. "Ill leave you two alone for now." Blair said as she got up and kissed John B's forehead gently.