"What's his major?" Zhang GuoEr took out her own little notebook, pen at the ready.

As Xu Lian started opening the food boxes, she replied: "Aeronautical design."

Zhang GuoEr paused, took out her phone, and googled the words. Then she started writing.

"Learning how to make airplanes, huh! No wonder his scooter is so fast!

How did you end up talking about his scooter!

As Xiang ChangKong left Starlight Park, a group of people suddenly emerged from the roadside, causing him to abruptly stop his scooter. These people dressed like vintage greasers.

(T/N: Greasers are like those guys who dress up in leather jackets and fluffy hair. From the movie Grease. If you're unsure, google images.)

Xiang ChangKong's first thought was that these people were the same group that caused trouble in Xu Lian's store. He thought that they were confronting him now for revenge. But Xiang ChangKong was a little confused. Why did they wait so long to get their revenge?

It wasn't until he was a familiar man walking towards him that he realized he was mistaken.

It was Wei YiChen.

Wei YiChen was the type of person who was very conspicuous no matter where he went. Not only due to his very handsome face, but also due to the way he dresses. Wei YiChen's style was quite similar to Xu Lian's style. Similar enough that Xiang ChangKong once misunderstood and thought they were a couple.

Wei YiChen walked up to Xiang ChangKong and patted the front of his scooter. He just looked at Xiang ChangKong with a smile and didn't say a word.

It wasn't a kind smile. The disdain and provocation in it was apparent to Xiang ChangKong.

After a while, Xiang ChangKong said: "You're Xu Lian's friend, right? What can I do for you?"

At the mention of Xu Lian, Wei YiChen's expression sunk. He coldly raised his lips to a sneer and loomed over Xiang ChangKong. "You dare say her name in front of me?"

By now, Xiang ChangKong could roughly guess what Wei YiChen's intentions were. But he didn't make a sound, and eventually, Wei YiChen removed the sneer on his face. He said to Xiang ChangKong: "Did you come to see Xu Lian again?"

"I just came to deliver a meal." Xiang ChangKong replied.

"A delivery?" Wei YiChen scoffed. "Xu Lian told me she's with you." Wei YiChen carefully gave the kid a once over. His face is pretty good, but if Xu Lian was only looking at how a person looked, she would've dated him years ago instead.

Wei YiChen really doesn't understand. What exactly does Xu Lian see in Xiang ChangKong?

With derision in his eyes, Wei YiChen told Xiang ChangKong: "I know you were the one that helped Xu Lian back in her store that one time. Let me give you a friendly warning: What Xu Lian feels for you isn't love. It's just a heat-of-the-moment kind of emotion. When everything settles down, do you think she won't hesitate to break up with you?"

Xiang ChangKong pursed his lips and said to Wei YiChen: "Since your a friend of Xu Lian's, please don't say such things about her."

Wei YiChen snorted, then smiled. "Alright, let's talk about you instead. Do you know how much the rent costs in Starlight Park? Do you know how much Xu Lian's house and car is worth? She's never suffered financially in her entire life. What do you think you can possibly give her? Or do you just like her money and plan to get Xu Lian to support you? Hah, after all, it's a different world nowadays. There are a lot of men with similar ideas. Men with good looks, like you."