"Unnie"

"Chaeyeon annyeong~"

"Something amazing happened"

"What?"

"I finally got the job"

"Really!? You got in?"

"YES!!!"
"And not just that but i'm also starting my own studio"

"Wont you be busy!?"

"I will ... but isnt that just amazing?"

"It is!"

"Wahhhh"

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"We have to celebrate"

"That's why I called"
"Would you like to come to Korea?"
"To celebrate with me"

"..."

"I know it might be a bit weird bu-"

"I would love to"

"But you have to do something first"

"What?"

"Yena unnie"

"..."

"..."

"You dont mean ..."

"It's time for her to come back"
"She's using all her money to play in Japan and that's not healthy anymore"

"But she's not in Japan"

"She's back in Korea!?"

"China"
"She's in China today. She'll come back to Japan next week"

"Arent you spoiling her too much?"

"We just let her be"
"Juri can handle her"

"And if she cant?"

"Then ... Yena will come to me"

"But you know we cant just ask her to go back right?"

"She cant run away forever"

"But ... she doesnt want to go back"
"The only reason that would make her go is ..."

"Yuri"

"..."

"But she's also nowhere to be found"
"How about we trick her into going back?"

"That would be mean"
"And I dont think it'll work"

"Yena wont even notice"

"If its about Yuri, she'll know"

"Leave her"

"What?"

"Everyone should go to Korea"
"You"
"Juri"
"Yiren"
"That would make her go back"

"Are you asking me to live there again?"

"Yes"
"Please ..."

"I'm sure that Juri and Yiren would say Yes but for me that's a big decision to make"
"You know why I left before ..."

"Things are different now"
"And when things might go rough then ..."
"I'll be here for you"
"Just like before"

"..."

"You dont have to say yes right away"
"But whatever your choice is ... i'll wait"

She ended the call as I went back to rest in my bed. Make Yena come back? How would I do that ... I need to make sure she'll come back for good this time. But if I leave her here, would that make me a bad friend?

[Chaeyeon's POV]

I called most of Yena unnie's friends and told them to come back to korea. Dont think about it in the wrong way. I love Yena unnie but she has to stop all this.

Yiren already approved and told me that she'd be going back in a few days. I have no idea how this plan will work but I hope it does.

Yena unnie has to come back to Korea, i'm sure of it. If she comes back, then everything will finally be okay for her. She cant just spend all her life running away from Yuri.

I went to the Hyewon unnie's Cafe where she and Chaewon were waiting for me. They already had my drink ready as soon as I came.

"Long time no see" Chaewon said as I sat down in front of her. With her being busy with school, we hardly had any time to spend with each other. Everyone has been focusing on their individual lives now.

"So ... i'm guessing you called us here because of unnie again" I gave them a nod. I already told them about my plan and maybe ... they want to help me.

"What can we do? It's not like she'll come to Korea because we want her to"

"I agree with Hyewon unnie. Even if we ask her to go back, you know how she is"

I knew that both of them were gonna say this. But I didnt expect them to be so against it. Dont they miss Yena unnie? It's been three whole years!

"That's why Juri, Yiren, Kkura, and all her other contacts there should leave her. Then she'll surely go back" They looked at each other and thought about it. "Have you asked Yena to come back? Maybe she's waiting for someone to look for her"

"I have asked her once before but I dont think she has plans on coming back. I mean ... even her parents go to Japan just to visit her" Chaewon does have a point.

"But the real question is ... why can't Yena come back to Korea?" Both of us looked at her. Well ... it's because of Yuri? Maybe. I honestly dont know either.

"Dont tell me she still hasnt moved on from Yuri" Chaewon has been Yena unnie's friend for the longest time yet she has no clue about any of this.

"I bet Yuri has already moved on from her. I heard she went back to her family in Busan and continued studying. But i'm not really sure though ..." I mean, it's been three years. Things has probably changed by now.

"See that's why we should bring Yena unnie back, to make her happy again" I kept on nodding to plead them. They stared at each other as Chaewon sighed. "Alright, if Yuri is already happy and has moved on. Then our Yena should be happy too"

"I'm in, but why do we even have to do this? Yena unnie is okay being in Japan. It's her life though ..." Hyewon and I just face palmed.