Chapter 7~ North London

Roberta P.O.V

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Merrie looked nothing like my usual caretakers/ Personal assistants would look like her eyes were dark blue and her hair was long silky and black. She didn't look old and she didn't have wrinkles or grey hairs.

"The plane is going to lift into the air and fly us among the clouds and then down to our destination." She explains. She didn't sound Italian at all.

"That sounds excellent." I say peering out of the window.

"Its like i'm part of a massive bird." I marvel and she laughs.

"I guess you could say that." She smiles her sweet little smile at me and i return it. After a series of horrible plane food is presented before me and i vomit at least twice after attempting to be polite to the flight attendance and eating their question of a meal.

I finally try to kick back and catch some sleep the flight was long and i didn't plan on arriving there with eye bags. I fluff up my pillow and rest my head against it.

"Oh shit! I'd do her and her, i'd do both at the same time!" An imbecile shouts as he points at us. Merrie flashes them a dirty look and i turn around.

"Do what?" I ask. Merrie laughs.

"You can't be serious, i thought you lived in a castle not under a rock." She half whispers.

"Well it's pretty much the same thing isn't it?" She laughs.

"They mean fucking." I wince at the word.

"Do not curse its not lady like." I scold.

"Sorry, but i mean like sex." She finally explains.

"Intercourse?"

"Ugh you sound like my grandmother." She says smiling.

"well then she's a very educated lady." I say. The rest of the journey is equally loud, what i don't understand is why i couldn't possibly be seated in first class.

I bet the people there are sound asleep with glasses of fresh champagne. The plane comes to a stop after a few more hours and i try and haul my hand luggage of the top of the plane shelf but fail.

"Can i help you with that?" I nod and he picks it up for me and drops it beside my feet.

"Thank you." I say as i haul the bag down with me as i exit the plane. Merrie helps me with the rest of my possessions when we collect them.

"Right, now it says over here that we're meant to be going down to Harcourt north London."

"Can't we just hire a taxi, i'm so tired." She nods and walks over to a red square type thing that had nothing inside it but a black traditional phone that hung against the wall. She slots in a few coins and dials for a taxi. Soon it arrives and we load our items into the boot of it.

The driver starts at a shocking speed but lucky we get there quickly. I knock on the door and a young man opens it.

"Hey, you guys must be our new room mates." He smiles. He's got young brown eyes and short black hair. He welcomes us inside.

"My name is Sebastian and there's another dude but that's going to here very soon." He clarifies.

"What does dude mean?" I ask and they chuckle at my question. The education system in Britain must be worse off than i expected.

"It's just another word used to call the male gender." He explains.

"It's my pleasure Sebastian, i'm Rob- Riley, my name is Riley." I say giving him my hand i expect him to kiss it but he shakes it instead. I excuse his manners since he had no idea i was royalty.