Chapter 5~ Protection

Roberta P.O.V

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I am scared out of my wits I have no idea where i am and if the people i am with are threats or Friends. The room was bright Lilac and faint music was playing in the background. The music as soothing as it was caused me to be more afraid of my surroundings.

"Roberta Clarissa Cathy Consuela Fiore Welcome to the  PPP headquarters. We are here to keep you safe and keep you away from any dangers that may be coming your way as you know your Palace has been

Vandalised and Robbed there has been bombings and shootings and so you are in Grave danger. Our job is to keep you away from Harm this will only be possible if you help me to help you.

My name is Mama and i am in charge of your safety. I have been assigned to you. You look scared are you okay?" I nod unsure. She continues...

"But....." The rest of what she says is blurred along with many other thoughts in my mind. "This will not be acceptable." She finishes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Harry P.O.V

I've been dating this girl. Angela Christian. She's beautiful. She has big dark blue eyes & Jet black hair she looks like a model off T.V She's average in height she's slim and her body is curvy and perfect.

She's sitting next to me while i'm relaxing on the sofa. She has her head buried in my chest and i can hear her breathing. I've got my arm around her shoulder. Me and Angela don't talk much its mostly silent when its just me and her.

We don't have much to talk about. I mean She's 32 and i'm 19 Its a stretch but i don't think cougar's the word to describe it. I think its the fact that I'm irresistible to all women even old ones.

I know Angela isn't the real deal Zayn & Louis have lectured me about it more then 5 times about it. They always start with the same line

"Harry what do you expect to get from this girl?" And end with "You need to end all these shambles and date a Girl not a old lady."

I understand what they are talking about but ... I don't think i can be alone. It scares me to think that there ain't some one there for me all the time.

It doesn't seem fair that every one has some one but me. My other half is probably lounging around in her swim wear some where in the Philippines she's just really taking her time to enter my life.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Roberta P.O.V

I stare in the mirror unsure if it was me Roberta staring back. What have they done to me? They curled my long blonde hair and put it into a 'doughnut ring' I had a pair of dark shades on a hot pink top with 'Memoir' On it and a pair of really tight 'River island' jeans. I was wearing a pair of black stiletto's which i was still learning how to walk in. Mama handed me a passport but not of me, of this stranger looking back at me in the mirror. I take the passport and take a quick read of who i was supposed to be:

Name: Riley

Surname: Winters

D.O.B: 7/8/95

Authenticity: White European

Place of birth: Italy

Purpose of visit: PPP

I read over it again and again my light blue eyes studying the text because this was who i was to be for maybe the rest of my life. I bite on my bottom lip. Whats if it doesn't work out? A big black bag is flung in front of me.

"The sooner we can get you out of this country the better. You will be staying in a normal house with the students Sebastian and Harry as your room mates. You are leaving tomorrow."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Harry P.O.V

"I'm sorry pal she's... dead." Zayn said the words silently not much above a whisper. Tears fill my eyes.