Chapter 19~ A motel

Harry P.O.V

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.I look at Riley's- or should I say Roberta's distraught expression and a pang of pain hits my chest. I couldn't let them take her, not like this. I walk over to where Riley is and shield her.
"I don't know who the fuck you are," I start. "But I want you out of my house right now before shit gets ugly."

I say starring them down with the most intimidating face I could muster.
"You and which army?" The woman says returning the look. Sebastian walks into the room a look of confusion evident of his features.

"Harry explain." He says looking over at the tower of a lady in a pantsuit.
"Not now." I say. Sebastian brushes his hair back with his fingers.
"Get out." He says looking at the herd of people in front of us. His girlfriend ambles into the room.

I couldn't possibly think of worse timing. A man in a suit- accidentally I believe- elbows Catherina in the stomach and Sebastian pushes him against the wall anger in his eyes. The other man attempts to attack Sebastian but I pin him against the wall with as much force as I could. His veins were practically bulging out of his forehead neck and bold head causing him to look very intimidating but I keep my poker face on. He struggles beneath my tight grip and eventually gives in learning that I wasn't about to allow him to escape my hold on him.

The woman angrily snaps a few words in Italian before taking matters into her own French manicured hands and dragging Riley's hand towards the door. I know better than to hit a woman so I don't. Instead I use the males arm to hit the woman in the face. She stumbles on her wedged heels and lands on the floor. I take this as the chance to get Ril-Roberta away from the intruders.

Riley looks at me with tear filled eyes and I desperately want to press my lips against hers and kiss that small frown off her lips but it wasn't appropriate right now. She weakly holds onto my arm as we run out onto the cold English streets.

This was so fucking ridiculous. Riley should feel safe here with me but she doesn't instead she's pestered by that bitch, Merrie and no later is forced to run away from the house. I should have stopped them. I think as my grip on Riley's wrist got tighter. She should be dancing right now, with me.

I pause noticing Riley's loss of breath. I cup my hands around her cheeks.
"We're going to go to a motel or something okay? Just until they leave." I tell her and she nods just before we continue walking down the pavement she grabs my arm causing me to turn around.

"I'm sorry that happened." She apologised her voice weak and beaten. I take my hand in hers and we walk down towards the local motel. We push open the cheap motel doors and step into the slightly warm reception area.

Riley's P.O.V

Harry walks over to the reception area. My finger grazes on a card like thing in my jean pocket. I pull it out and look at it the word 'BARCLAYS' was embodied on the front of it. I bite down hard on it. So it isn't edible...

"What are you doing?" Harry says turning to face me.
"Using BARCLAYS." I tell him as if I knew what it was. He opens his hand and I place the card in his palm.

"You wouldn't mind if I used you're card for the motel bill would you? I'll pay you back. I just left everything at the house when I left with you." Harry says and I shrug giving him permission to use it in whatever fashion he wanted. I wouldn't have had any clue how to use it anyway.

Harry finishes talking to the woman behind the reception desk and leads me upstairs. Each stair that my foot grazes creaks and when we unlock the door and push it open we find a single bed in the centre of the room. Harry runs a hand through his hair frustratedly.
"She must have given me the wrong key." He says.

"What's wrong with this room?" I say looking at him with a confused expression plastered on my face.
"There's only one bed." Harry says a small smile playing on his red, heart shaped lips.

"Yeah with two sleeping spaces. I could sleep beside you couldn't I?" I ask and at realisation as to what I had just suggested we do my cheeks flush.
"If you believe that there will be some sort of sexual tension then you don't have to sleep with me." I clarify.

"But if you did want to sleep beside me I wouldn't object to it. It's honestly understandable if you don't feel comfortable with me in your bed but-"
"Let's do it then." Harry interrupts my blubbering.

"You want us to sleep beside each other?" I ask seeking some sort of clarification.
"I mean if you want to." Harry says rubbing his neck nervously.
"Yeah." I sort of whisper. I clear my throat before repeating the word. Something about sleeping in the same bed with Harry made me a little you know... hot under the collar.
"But first," Harry begins taking a seat on the bed and patting the space beside him. "I need to know what's going on." Harry says. I take a seat beside him and sigh before giving him the answer he clearly deserved.
"My name is Roberta Consuela and I am a princess as you now know..." I begin.

•••
Hello again x I'm updating this book again, not only because I'm done updating the others but because of the support you guys have shown me through this book I mean 1.71k?? For me? That's amazing and it's all thanks to you guys x

I'd just like to give a special thanks to a few of my friends Alicia, Jennifer & Alana for the book covers, the ideas and the support. Wow I feel like I'm giving an award speech lol. Anyway thanks again and enjoy the updates!

,Lilien